FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Every time I see abalone I ask my why. Why dfck did I return em smmfh
1618772947393.gif

I was a little disappointed when I found out that the soles on the Allstars don’t glow in the dark. Probably won’t be able to get anyway

such a gentry move.

who makes these choices for foam colorways?

do they not realize that the people who actually love and collect the shoe, are the best judges? sprinkle in some collabs and stuff but jesus. id turn the foam line around in a year no question.
I really hate 2019-2021 Nike.

I need those barely green foams bad
nah man. they slapped us in the face with no glow in the dark sole.

but theres clearly the type that would be happy with the weathermans or the thermals. or god forbid those 1/3red,1/3blue, 1/3 back “spiderman” monstrosities.

im shocked we got anthracites without some bright blue clear sole, leather eyestays, some wonky accent color.

but nah lets give em pine greens a little darker with orange accents. and hey why not re release the all volt foams, ugly as hell, that SAT in stores?!

lets see whats next hmmm......

hey nike. a regular green foam. a metallic green foam. white/navy, navy/white (ala fp1 colorways). and if ya wanna retro something, maybe galaxies, a classic foam pro, maybe the pearls?

but what do i know? ive only got 20+ years and countless $$ in foams.

so i guess ill be expecting retros of weathermans and some new nasty print that will make me wanna slap gentry and his momma.

So are the Allstars maybe considered to be the poor mans Yeezy foams since the sole is not glow in the dark but does have details on the upper or am I salty because I know I won’t be able to get them because of bots, lol

Back
Top Bottom