FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
7893F3AF-FFCF-40E7-9D66-BA08BE39FC21.jpeg
40D5B3C7-17FD-4EF9-A7B1-29552F5AD2EC.jpeg

Need galaxies to retro/release in 2022 for its 10 yr anniversary.
It’ll also be the 25th anniversary of foams in general. If Nike doesn’t do something special, then wow, what a missed opportunity, but it would be typical, post 2019 Nike: “We don’t like to sell you our products because we prefer that you spend your money other brands.”

Seriously, if they re-release galaxies, they could drum up a lot of hype and sell tons and tons of pairs. What an utterly idiotic misstep it would be for the brand.

What they should do is re-release it for All Star weekend 2022, make it a general release, and have a special Galaxy themed box. It would do so well and be one of their most memorable releases of all time…
....but Nike hasn’t been doing that, all they’ve been doing is releasing 12,000 semi-limited, non-OG colorways of Jordan retros and dunks, most of which are mediocre and boring. This brand has been boring. I mean, what have they really done this year that has been interesting?

Last edited:
It’ll also be the 25th anniversary of foams in general. If Nike doesn’t do something special, then wow, what a missed opportunity, but it would be typical, post 2019 Nike: “We don’t like to sell you our products because we prefer that you spend your money other brands.”

Seriously, if they re-release galaxies, they could drum up a lot of hype and sell tons and tons of pairs. What an utterly idiotic misstep it would be for the brand.

What they should do is re-release it for All Star weekend 2022, make it a general release, and have a special Galaxy themed box. It would do so well and be one of their most memorable releases of all time…
....but Nike hasn’t been doing that, all they’ve been doing is releasing 12,000 semi-limited, non-OG colorways of Jordan retros and dunks, most of which are mediocre and boring. This brand has been boring. I mean, what have they really done this year that has been interesting?

sb dunks have been pretty good for the most part this year, regular dunk colorways hae been pretty good (materials, not so much), I was personally happy to see lightning iv's and raging bull 5s released again since I was too young and broke to get them the last time around, the waves air max 1s with patta were good (the first two drops, anyway), the union 4s this yearwere not my cup of tea, but were interesting, the go flyease was pretty cool...

i will say that nike has been showing some love to certain shoes on their anniversary, so there's hope. air max 1s has a pretty good 30t anniversary. air max 90s had a good 30th too. huaraches are having a good run right now with all the classics coming out. foams, I think, had a good 20th.

I don't think Galaxy's will have the same impact it once did, or even close.

They just dont hit the same in 2021.
I disagree. I think Galaxies would garner a ton of attention and hype and be an instant sellout. Maybe regular foams don’t have that ability, but the Galaxies do. Look at the resale market. Galaxies are going for 2k+.

Galaxy's were extremely limited and released at a time where it wasn't a different goofy colorway every week.

If and when Nike re-releases them, chances are they'll be an OD GR and will "sell-out", but still be widely available in the aftermarket for maybe $50 over retail.

Think SB8's.

y u returned em?

Joints were only good for 2 hours of wear max. Need 11.5 and they don't make them. Can't try a 12 but might be a tad too big anyway. No one wanted them and they're not good trade bait. Fedex got more use out of them, than I did.
🤷‍♂️

And now my bank is showing double the amount of what DSML credited me back as the refund but it’s still pending. Waiting for that to clear & go back to normal. Weird cause if not ima have to call the bank. :ohwell:

I just want the shoe man, damn these DSML people bro. :angry::angry:

they haven’t even responded to my email. Dover Street Jerks.

You might be speeding b.. takes time for all that stuff to process/clear. :lol: Unless your bank is on limitless mode.

You might be speeding b.. takes time for all that stuff to process/clear. :lol: Unless your bank is on limitless mode.

Dude these London jerks have the Nerve to classify my cancellation as a “Fraudulent Buyer”

I seriously hope their stash of CDG Foams sit on shelves collecting dust to the point where they have to reduce the price even more and regret doing what they did to me. Ultimate Karma. Yea jerks, you could have gotten what I was willing to pay… because Foamposites are my all time favorite shoe. I hope this BLOWS up in their face that yea you assuming jerks, could have gotten what I was willing to pay but no, now your stuck with inventory at a marked down price cause they sat. Nice job Jerks of London. 👏

My only gripe with the shoe is that it didn’t have a penny 1 cent logo on tongue. I don’t mind the synthetic leather, I love the look of a different take of my all time favorite shoe. But fine DSML let it sit & take a bigger loss… I’ll wait for these WITH the Penny 1 cent logo 🔥 -

21411199-1867-4597-90AA-2F6D70B7CB74.jpeg

Dude these London jerks have the Nerve to classify my cancellation as a “Fraudulent Buyer”

I seriously hope their stash of CDG Foams sit on shelves collecting dust to the point where they have to reduce the price even more and regret doing what they did to me. Ultimate Karma. Yea jerks, you could have gotten what I was willing to pay… because Foamposites are my all time favorite shoe. I hope this BLOWS up in their face that yea you assuming jerks, could have gotten what I was willing to pay but no, now your stuck with inventory at a marked down price cause they sat. Nice job Jerks of London. 👏

My only gripe with the shoe is that it didn’t have a penny 1 cent logo on tongue. I don’t mind the synthetic leather, I love the look of a different take of my all time favorite shoe. But fine DSML let it sit & take a bigger loss… I’ll wait for these WITH the Penny 1 cent logo 🔥 -

21411199-1867-4597-90AA-2F6D70B7CB74.jpeg

now these might have been a problem :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom