FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I thought people in here have said that it's not actually suede and more of a nubuck material.
yes they are nubuck, but someone nicknamed em suede and it stuck 
it happens because people feel that suede sounds better, the Lebron thin mints were called black suedes even after it was announced that they were nubuck, and imho I think that black buck are better than the stealths and anthros, but i'm not a huge foam fan so I like the change of pace def better than any prints that aren't spidey, or supreme

I thought people in here have said that it's not actually suede and more of a nubuck material.
yes they are nubuck, but someone nicknamed em suede and it stuck 

it happens because people feel that suede sounds better, the Lebron thin mints were called black suedes even after it was announced that they were nubuck, and imho I think that black buck are better than the stealths and anthros, but i'm not a huge foam fan so I like the change of pace def better than any prints that aren't spidey, or supreme

i think that the general consumer doesn't know or care about the difference between the materials and everything that looks suede is suede in their eyes.

im gonna keep it real... ask me the difference between suede, durabuck, and nubuck and ill be lying while trying to sound educated.

Well if it's nubuck then why is everyone still crying about water?
now you know only one person was complaining about water though no one knows why

@bigj505  yeah man i'm not gonna lie you lost me at durabuck
laugh.gif
 I remember someone posted an explanation of the suede/nubuck with it being the diff sides of the animal skin and all that jazz that I didn't understand and still don't, I just know if it's soft and look nice I like it but if it's that typical JB/nike carbard style then it's a pass unless the cw is just str8 fire

now you know only one person was complaining about water though no one knows why

@bigj505
 yeah man i'm not gonna lie you lost me at durabuck :lol:  I remember someone posted an explanation of the suede/nubuck with it being the diff sides of the animal skin and all that jazz that I didn't understand and still don't, I just know if it's soft and look nice I like it but if it's that typical JB/nike carbard style then it's a pass unless the cw is just str8 fire

has me like:

View media item 1148789

@bigj505
 yeah man i'm not gonna lie you lost me at durabuck
laugh.gif
 I remember someone posted an explanation of the suede/nubuck with it being the diff sides of the animal skin and all that jazz that I didn't understand and still don't, I just know if it's soft and look nice I like it but if it's that typical JB/nike carbard style then it's a pass unless the cw is just str8 fire
has me like:
roll.gif
there's one material that's even more confusing isn't there like 8 types of posites and 4 types of foams?

anyone know if the yeezy foams will yellow? I know the sole isn't translucent but it still looks suspect. Thinking about putting them in a container.

The knicks and volts are going to be legit. your going to be spotted a mile away in the volts haha

I still want the "concords" but sign me up for the volts. I dont know when or w what ill be wearing them but I just want. the knicks are just dope , wish it were a pro though. pink cements could even be had if I see them low

I'm passing on the suedeposites (yes they look nubuck but the name stuck.. dust will still collect on them).. Knicks and Volts are on my foam posite too bad they Furuked the volts up but NOT putting an icey sole on them..

Last edited:
I'm passing on the suedeposites (yes they look nubuck but the name stuck.. dust will still collect on them).. Knicks and Volts are on my foam posite too bad they Furuked the volts up but NOT putting an icey sole on them..
i don't care about them having the icey sole. But I do wish we got a black swoosh and some black accents on the tongue. Would've liked black laces too but I have black laces I could use if I wanted too lace swap

I too think there's far too much volt on that pair but I'll power through it lol as far as a lace goes with a white/volt rope lace. wish the sole was GITD also

^^^ Look at Drew Swish post on page 209
i know its soo much brightness but it looks like the pattern like they did on the yeezy foams.. i may need some better much more higher resolution 20 MP or more photos to see what the surface could be

Back
Top Bottom