FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Plain colorways are a go,some print is ok,fighter jet,woodland,etc. But stop with that bullskit elephant and wheat stuff just retro some and keep making the colorways plain like they have done on some releases

Plain colorways are a go,some print is ok,fighter jet,woodland,etc. But stop with that bullskit elephant and wheat stuff just retro some and keep making the colorways plain like they have done on some releases
Elephant prints are greeat for chicks.. but they didnt make chicks sizes.. So i guess they made these for Yougn Thug wannabee's.. if i cared for these (not at 250) i would just paint the bottom black

Yeah some of these elephant stuff yeah I agree is for females only when I first saw the elephant print foams, I thought it was only gonna be a gs release,some of these new cws are just wack,but then again most of the teenagers fits n kicks are as well...

bruh i hate to tell you this but that wheat is @7734 plain

So elephant print is feminine now?

People like to say they'll never pay more than_____ when they have options but when them options gone they cave in. Just like when gas went up. Of course kicks are a high up necessity Lome gas but y'all invest a lot of time energy in money so that it's kinda relative

Quote:
People like to say they'll never pay more than_____ when they have options but when them options gone they cave in. Just like when gas went up. Of course kicks are a high up necessity Lome gas but y'all invest a lot of time energy in money so that it's kinda relative
I can admit that I'm guilty for sure of buying at higher price than I want to.   Most recent being Copper Flightposite.

But the choices are either Buy or Don't Buy at retail. 

On the bright side of the Elephant Print release, I'll be entertained briefly by Instagram/Twitter on foot pics with legs sticking out car window wearing EP Foam with elephant(s) in the background at Six Flags Safari driving tour or hanging legs in front of elephant cages at the Zoo.

Placing marker here for Jordan FoamLab1-14 in a few years...or months.
eyes.gif

So elephant print is feminine now?

its not but a pink sole tho.. if it was black or better yet.. CLEAR ICE.. the shoe would have been better.. MUCH better if it was icey clear

Quote:

I can admit that I'm guilty for sure of buying at higher price than I want to.   Most recent being Copper Flightposite.

But the choices are either Buy or Don't Buy at retail. 

On the bright side of the Elephant Print release, I'll be entertained briefly by Instagram/Twitter on foot pics with legs sticking out car window wearing EP Foam with elephant(s) in the background at Six Flags Safari driving tour or hanging legs in front of elephant cages at the Zoo.

Placing marker here for Jordan FoamLab1-14 in a few years...or months.
eyes.gif
for me.. i only get retail, retail+ATC, or Re$ell.. i need to get less than retail so that nike can lose money

The pink sole was too far....y'all wasn't wellspring pink after Camron slid through in that pink mink? Lol

I'm copping the EP foams so I can either acetone the print off AND dye the sole black or just die the sole black. Only

The pink sole was too far....y'all wasn't wellspring pink after Camron slid through in that pink mink? Lol

I'm copping the EP foams so I can either acetone the print off AND dye the sole black or just die the sole black. Only <200 tho
That pink sole is actually what I like about the EP foams. The EP print is just a bit too loud, but still I can deal with it. I said it before, I'll take these in an instant if I can find them for like $150ish, but if they sell out, I won't miss them. I would totally rock these as an every day beater with basketball gear.

Imho. All they need to do is drop the Pearl, Pewter, and Coppers and Royals.

Nike should go further back, like royal pros, red pros, all black pros, maybe even sell the shooting stars alone instead of the pack.
They could take some of the older foam pro colorways i just mentioned and put them on Foam ones.

What about the EP Foam is feminine? Last I checked the ever so beloved Yeezy has pink in it, the "Grail" South Beach has pink in it and elephant print is everywhere in the worshipped Jordan line. So suddenly that combo is feminine. LOL!!! Love these convos...

I'm copping the EP foams so I can either acetone the print off AND dye the sole black or just die the sole black. Only <200 tho
good luck.. because they are "limited" the "hyperbeasts" will cop them all to force the up-value of them..

What about the EP Foam is feminine? Last I checked the ever so beloved Yeezy has pink in it, the "Grail" South Beach has pink in it and elephant print is everywhere in the worshipped Jordan line. So suddenly that combo is feminine. LOL!!! Love these convos...
The Yeezy's have Solar Red

good luck.. because they are "limited" the "hyperbeasts" will cop them all to force the up-value of them..

Then the market will settle and become more reasonable. I have patience and I really don't care if I don't get em

Then the market will settle and become more reasonable. I have patience and I really don't care if I don't get em
me too.. for $150 they are worth it and then they will get customized.. (i wish there was a bottom sole shop .. id be changing soles on alot of foams).. these EP's would look great with a clear white Gym-green like sole.

A shoe that is over 20yrs old and no new tech and a few yrs ago retail was 200.00...... So 230.00 is a bargain huh ?

17 years and $180 if in not mistaken. But who's counting.
But when you put it into that perspective, look at inflation. That's less than 30% mark up. Nothing else in the last 17 years had only gone up by 30%. Not saying Nike is right for these prices, but back then gas was under $1.00/gallon. Houses were worth 1/4 what they are now. Minimum wage has nearly doubled since then.

Back
Top Bottom