FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
[h2]NIKE SPORTSWEAR 2015 CONSTELLATION COLLECTION[/h2]
$120-275

FEB

LAUNCH: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:00 AM EST

744309-001, 744308-100, 727990-100, 744306-001 Limit 1 per customer

With a brilliant anodized chrome finish, the Nike Foamposite One AS represents the status of basketball’s mid-season weekend as the sport’s premier moment to shine. The shoe incorporates the Nike NYC logo as a tribute to the host city, and the aforementioned studded star detailing on the pull-tabs. A synthetic black eye stay panel contrasts with the gleaming upper, giving the shoe a lustrous energy befitting the event.

Last edited:
Somebody posted this pic of the mirror foams. theyre on display at the MSG store

View media item 1386655

Hope the sole glows in the dark, then I can hang them from the ceiling and get my boogie on >D

tumblr_n31x01ZuEC1sa3fuko2_400.gif

Do people who legitimately enter a raffle for something this rare ever win or do people bribe managers, etc... Is the process legit?
Personally I've tried maybe 6 raffles and never hit. I stopped even entering them a while ago. I remember I had 3 names for stealth foam ones and I didn't see any size 13s so I thought I was money. Smh

ive won raffles for Stealth foams and Gammas. its all luck on my part i have no hookups, but i kow many places rig them.

cracked n chipped? anybody have pics? yall think this could happen to the mirrors thats about to drop?

Back
Top Bottom