FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Checked out the mirrors at NTNY yesterday, they were so much worse than I was expecting. When you pick them up in hand you'll know what I'm saying, it just feels so... cheap and really wasn't appealing.  

Not sure if this is good or bad but it also felt a lot lighter than other foams, I'm talking like half the weight. I think it was because the upper was kind of soft and mushy compared to the hard plastic-y feel of normal foams which also led to my opinion of that "cheap" feel.  

Really wanted them before I saw em and glad I get to save that money now. Hope this helps anyone who was wondering how they were

Last edited:
Nike finally releasing some good Foams again. First the Knicks and now the gold. This gold pair is cold as ice.

Quote:

trying to thin out the competition? LMAO. its actually:

LAUNCH:  Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:00 AM EST

744309-001, 744308-100, 727990-100, 744306-001 Limit 1 per customer

I said I THINK it MIGHT be a 1PM release. Not the first time Nike did a 1PM release, Plus last time I saw on SC

View media item 1399952

thin out the competition? I won the Mirror Foams in a raffle already. Not even going to pick them up because I don't like them.

Last edited:

Checked out the mirrors at NTNY yesterday, they were so much worse than I was expecting. When you pick them up in hand you'll know what I'm saying, it just feels so... cheap and really wasn't appealing.  

Not sure if this is good or bad but it also felt a lot lighter than other foams, I'm talking like half the weight. I think it was because the upper was kind of soft and mushy compared to the hard plastic-y feel of normal foams which also led to my opinion of that "cheap" feel.  

Really wanted them before I saw em and glad I get to save that money now. Hope this helps anyone who was wondering how they were
Ah man anyone else got an in hand review?

the resellers on my twitter are trying hard to get down to NYC to catch unclaimed pairs talking about ways to "galaxy hype" them

WOW.... Are these dudes serious? Or are they just playing around? If they are serious, it's another black eye to my race. Yea I said it. Crap like this is why people look at us in a certain way. Dudes look like freaking clowns. Pisses me off.
you have individuals like that in all race but in th eblac race (and im black) when youre in an area where people are fighting for resources these are the guys who win.. however instead of finding ways to better society.. they become brand ****** so thats why they are saying they will kill over their foams because thats all they are worth.. blame americas greed and how they love to make inner city areas a place where individuals have to fight for little resources

resell aint gon be what the galaxy was, then again the resell on the galaxy aint what it was now i think about it. This dude had my size DS Last yr and was like "gimme a stack" and they yours. I still passed but i remember ppl sellin those for 3k easy

LOL i feel u man i def aint paying nothing super crazy. i mean i dont mind paying more for something i really want cuz its the way the game is now but some dudes be wanting more than FC. Sometimes i luck up tho if they cant sell em then they be hitting u up talkin bout retail or less than retail lol

They're already down to around $500 on eBay right now lol. Resellers wont be making much on these after the NDC drop. $500 is for in hand pairs too! 

Hopefully everyone that actually wants the shoes are able to get them. I know NDC will be a total mess and I won't have any chance. 

Quote:

trying to thin out the competition? LMAO. its actually:

LAUNCH:  Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 10:00 AM EST

744309-001, 744308-100, 727990-100, 744306-001 Limit 1 per customer

I said I THINK it MIGHT be a 1PM release. Not the first time Nike did a 1PM release, Plus last time I saw on SC

thin out the competition? I won the Mirror Foams in a raffle already. Not even going to pick them up because I don't like them.
relax. the thin out comp thing was a joke obviously. i could care less if u had told him naw they drop 2 months from now with a midnight release time. i didnt know u won them in a raffle. but is it a new thing for peeps to win releases on the raffle and still go online for more pairs? lol

btw, i got the 10pm release time from NDC. but maybe you are right about the 1PM release. sometimes they change things up last minute etc.

just trying to be helpful. i come in peace.

btw, lol did u tell them u didnt want them when they called you?

Last edited:
relax. the thin out comp thing was a joke obviously. i could care less if u had told him naw they drop 2 months from now with a midnight release time. i didnt know u won them in a raffle. but is it a new thing for peeps to win releases on the raffle and still go online for more pairs? lol
btw, i got the 10pm release time from NDC. but maybe you are right about the 1PM release. sometimes they change things up last minute etc.
just trying to be helpful. i come in peace.
btw, lol did u tell them u didnt want them when they called you?

no harm done. Sorry I jumped so defensive. And they called me while I was at work, they were very brief and hung up lol. I was thinking about gettng them at first.. but they were so quick I didn't even know pickup time or location. Went on the blog and found out its at Flight 23 and its on Sunday. I run my own store so I can't close up shop to pick them up, especially when I didn't like them that much. I entered the raffle at Fulton in Brooklyn because its only 10 minute drive from my store. So if pickup was Saturday and in Fulton, I would've picked them up and oop'ed somebody here.

Whoever called the gold foams "honey mustards" was spot on.

Nike woulda hit a grand slam if the golds were as shiny as the chrome's

Whoever called the gold foams "honey mustards" was spot on.

Nike woulda hit a grand slam if the golds were as shiny as the chrome's

Maybe we will get those in the future.

That said, I still love the color that's releasing.

Honey mustard is my favorite dipping sauce :lol:

Back
Top Bottom