FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Question for everyone. Do the shoes drop earlier via the SNKRS app? Whats the appeal of the app over the nike website?

Apps with secret codes and hunts to get them. Nike in the long run going to take the bullet for this one

So now I need a code and a app to cop. But put on a waiting list for a ONE TIME CODE. Why release online the only half way decent AS game shoe, but make them crazy limited. No one wanted nothing else u pushing Nike. All them weak AS shoes are sitting, but the best color ways have apps and codes to get them.

That's not hype building....... people are catching on like that's just dumb. I mean I have a app and Pray I get a code. The. You expect me to buy some lame AS game colorways nah Son. Mirrors better not be behind that code. everyone should have to go through the online hunger games like the other 95% of Nike's Customers.

Overall im starting to sense a lack of hype and enthusiasm for anything Nike related maybe because people feel that all they can get is GR's and that gets old espcially when somthing they really want is unattainable!

End shade throw and rant!!!

Chatted with Nike and said that it takes up to 24 hours for order confirmation or history to appear for some people. Man idk

Apps with secret codes and hunts to get them. Nike in the long run going to take the bullet for this one

So now I need a code and a app to cop. But put on a waiting list for a ONE TIME CODE. Why release online the only half way decent AS game shoe, but make them crazy limited. No one wanted nothing else u pushing Nike. All them weak AS shoes are sitting, but the best color ways have apps and codes to get them.

That's not hype building....... people are catching on like that's just dumb. I mean I have a app and Pray I get a code. The. You expect me to buy some lame AS game colorways nah Son. Mirrors better not be behind that code. everyone should have to go through the online hunger games like the other 95% of Nike's Customers.

Overall im starting to sense a lack of hype and enthusiasm for anything Nike related maybe because people feel that all they can get is GR's and that gets old espcially when somthing they really want is unattainable!

people on my TL are selling their codes... smh im good ill pass and put my focus on another shoe thats overshadowed

I get your frustration. Even though I didn't want the chromes, the way Nike is releasing them just pisses people off.
The hype machine is starting to lose steam because of all the hoops people have to jump through just to buy a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Bummed I didn't get the gold foams this morning.
mean.gif
doesnt the access code give u access to the app which gives u access to purchase the gold foams?

mean.gif
bummed I don't have a iphone so I gotta wait for the android app then probably wait for a access code lol
woah the app is only for iphone? damn add that as another hoop to jump through for a lotta peeps without iphones. this is a hot mess. c'mon nike

im dressed to go down to west 4 for a code. glad i checked NT again or i would be tight when i got down there

Last edited:
Bummed I didn't get the gold foams this morning. :smh:

doesnt the access code give u access to the app which gives u access to purchase the gold foams?

They are sold out on the app. It's kinda quirky so far. I tried to buy the jordan X this morning. It kept getting errors and every time you try and order you have to put your password in. Terrible design flaw.

mean.gif
They are sold out on the app. It's kinda quirky so far. I tried to buy the jordan X this morning. It kept getting errors and every time you try and order you have to put your password in. Terrible design flaw.
man that is terrible. jumping through all those hoops for the app to not even work correctly. i carted a pair of jordan x from eastbay this afternoon. was quite easy. if you are still looking, maybe u can try there. ill just wait a month to cop the golds. waaaaaay less hassle.

I'm pretty sure that my order for the gold foams never went through, even though it says I purchased them

Back
Top Bottom