FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the code does nothing at all except notify you 15mins before the shoe that you want drops. All it is just an app. You still have the same chance tomorrow
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification. Makes no sense to why people are buying codes though...

I picked these up from the Nike Pop up shop SNKRS Station. Pretty clean. For you guys talking about the codes. IT IS NOT A ONE TIME USE THING FOR A RELEASE!!!!. The APP is sort of in Beta testing mode. The code allows you to use the app. You can download the app from the App Store but you can't make purchases from it without a code. If you do get a code, you just enter it when prompted by the app, then you will be able to fully use the app and make purchases instead of just browse. The App is supposed to go live nationwide soon with no access code needed. Their way of battling bots. They can release kicks on the app and not on NDC if they want to. Speaking of codes. Who wants this?
Edit- Thanks for trying.  It unlocks the app but only allows the code to be used on the first account that entered it.

Last edited:
Wow I just checked ebay. Dudes are really selling these damn access codes????? It's not that serious man. Who's buying these things. I gave 2 away on NT today. They aren't worth ****. People have the wrong impression/idea about these codes lol. The chromes drop on the app at the same time as NDC, 10am. No advantage for us. Still have to be swift with the checkout process on the app. There are people who tried to purchase freaking bred 1 lows and couldn't using the app. Got the same messages you get on NDC

Hype kids and stupid people willing to buy anything they think will help them get the chance to give money to a corp.

Resellers know they can't move jordans. Only thing left are them yeezys and some foams. Most of all the exclusives coming out of NY are being flipped out state most likely. Pretty sure most of the foams there will be released later.

On my "gamer g" rant

So I got a reservation the the Nike pop up shop...how much where the red foams? And on the email it just said that I have a reservation but no time...can I just come in whenever and show them the email?

So I got a reservation the the Nike pop up shop...how much where the red foams? And on the email it just said that I have a reservation but no time...can I just come in whenever and show them the email?
when did you reserve? just now?

you can just go at anytime tomorrow

i just got an email saying due to weather they won't open until 11am tomorrow 

Thanks can I bring someone or no? I'm going with someone and I don't know if they will make them wait outside while I go in lol

Thanks can I bring someone or no? I'm going with someone and I don't know if they will make them wait outside while I go in lol
from what ive been told, when you get your wristband to go in they ask if you have a guest. at that point you tell them who and they will put a diff color wristband on them and u both can go in. only you can purchase though. ive been told guests are not allowed to purchase.  they can tell who can and cant purchase by the wristbands. ive even been told that the name on the credit/debit card being used has to be in your name if you are the main person, so your friend cant even give you his card to swipe if he wants something.

go prepared.

Last edited:
from what ive been told, when you get your wristband to go in they ask if you have a guest. at that point you tell them who and they will put a diff color wristband on them and u both can go in. only you can purchase though. ive been told guests are not allowed to purchase.  they can tell who can and cant purchase by the wristbands. ive even been told that the name on the credit/debit card being used has to be in your name if you are the main person, so your friend cant even give you his card to swipe if he wants something.

go prepared.

if I have a RSVP for 4, can i show up earlier than that though? Say like 11/12?

Gonna try for these in the am. If anyone knows how to add to cart after you disable the timer. Pm me please. Having difficulty adding the shoe after i disable it.

go prepared.
if I have a RSVP for 4, can i show up earlier than that though? Say like 11/12?
ehh thats a longshot imo. i havent been there yet so i wouldnt be able to give you a feel on how lax the rules are. im going for the first time tomorrow as a guest myself due to kind souled NTer. but im assuming if they have you slotted for 4, you would only be allowed in at the timeslot. showing up at 11/12 for a 4pm slot might be trying to push your luck a bit far lol considering thats a 4 hour diff and all RSVP slots are filled acording to NDC

What's the possibility of the Nike pop up shop having the gold foams? They released on the app today but sold out

I received the access code email, but the app only takes me to the Nike logo and then it crashes without askin' me to input the code. Is the app just actin' up or am I missin' somethin'?

Back
Top Bottom