FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Haven't been keeping up with the thread...how is it possible that the Mirror Foams won't see a wider release?

Tryin to remember with the Galaxy's before...but they dropped wider after ASW correct?

Haven't been keeping up with the thread...how is it possible that the Mirror Foams won't see a wider release?

Tryin to remember with the Galaxy's before...but they dropped wider after ASW correct?
Negative, still an exclusive shoe, but one store (I forget which one) did release a few pair maybe a week or two after? It was a quiet release and once word got out they were gone.

The mirrors are just another limited shoe that Nike produces to keep us wanting more

They really dropped the ball on the Gold Foam's. I wish they made them like the 2009 Eggplant's. They just don't have that same sheen. I hope they get back to that. The Foam's they put out now just look like cheap dull plastic.

I was gonna return my gold foams but the more I look at em the more I'm starting to say F it and just keep em.

Really wanted to like these.....but I can't. My coppers hold me over just fine. Now I need eggplants, chromes and pewters and I am set

I don't understand why we keep going through this...

If you don't like the quality then don't buy but don't get upset at the next man if they like the shoe and wants to purchase them.

These golds are nice and I can't wait for them.

Sall good! U don't wear my size anyways :rofl:
Ion know J! You know I'm on you IG if it come down to a 10. No love lost. Hope I can score a 10.5 my true size.
I'm naturally a 9.5. Only do a 10 when they out of my size.... So we have good common ground. We both will be in someone else's lane if we grabbing 10s :lol:

Btw da wife is buying my pair. Freeeeeee for me :lol:

I'm naturally a 9.5. Only do a 10 when they out of my size.... So we have good common ground. We both will be in someone else's lane if we grabbing 10s :lol:

Don't stunt my wife buying mine too. Got a sucker on line for a pair of Bordeaux 7s for 200. Spending my coin on blk toes 1s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Don't stunt my wife buying mine too. Got a sucker on line for a pair of Bordeaux 7s for 200. Spending my coin on blk toes 1s [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Spent my "savings" on some clothes for babyj tho he was getting them anyways :rofl:

View media item 1437412

The official Nike pics make the golds look so much more shinier.

If I get this dude to buy a pair of Js off me this week I'll be joining y'all in the gold bandwagon this Saturday.

They really dropped the ball on the Gold Foam's. I wish they made them like the 2009 Eggplant's. They just don't have that same sheen. I hope they get back to that. The Foam's they put out now just look like cheap dull plastic.

Repped. I agree with everything you said except I think Nike did well with the chromeposites.

Back
Top Bottom