FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
SNS kept telling me this item isn't avaible for sell yet, I was on the site as soon as the count down reached zero

Well, looks like raffles are my last chance for getting these.
mean.gif

Good luck to all wanting the rust orange foams. I think it's messed up how Nike is jerking you all for these.
just cause you dont like them, so it means we're all idiots and nike is jerking us? get real.

the world does not revolve around you.

plus thats far from rust orange. if you have glasses, your optometrist is jerking you. if you dont have glasses, you might need some.

Lol I had to double check my calendar to see if it was menstrual cycle season the way emotions are running over my opinion of these dark mustard foams. I was genuinely hoping all those that want these foams get them. All laughs on my end, I'm unbothered, but I'm going to let ya'll be great regardless on this Saturday.

Last edited:
Lol I had to double check my calendar to see if it was menstrual season the way emotions are running over my opinion of these dark mustard foams. I was genuinely hoping all those that want the foams get them. I'm going to let ya'll be great regardless on this Saturday.
double check your attitude. and your eyes still.

im gonna let you be great on this saturday. and this sunday as well. youre welcome.

Last edited:
When I think of gold foams. I was thinking they would be more shiny like the gold Nike's Michael Johnson wore in '96. I wish those would retro. Passing on the gold foams.

Yeah I struck out too. But this only makes me more selective with Nike. Nike has to come with straight HEAT to get my money. I'm passing on the Jordan XX'S solely because they aren't all black, I'm passing on a bunch of upcoming mediocre releases. passing on the gold foams solely because they arent metallic. If Nike wants to be petty so can I.
Yep Nike wants to play games and make the best looking shoes limited, but make large quantity of weak *** foams like the aqua, volt, and knicks. I'm passing if it is not specifically what and how I want. Passing on those ugly mustard gold foams. Watch the metallic golds release next year in Toronto.
Passing on the gold foams because they are not metallic. I went on a depressed shopping spree since I missed out on the Chromeposites.
Those gold foams are ugly and plain looking to me.
Not interested in those basic "Gold" foams. Good luck to those who want them. I will wait for metallic gold foams.
Why couldn't these ugly mustard foams be ASG releases and those Chromeposites be GR?
Gold is a hard color to match so what would people even match with those hideous looking non metallic gold mustard looking foams? A black shirt with Chick-fil-A mustard sauce wasted stains?

Sidebar: I'm salty at the e-pay super over price of the Chromeposites knowing I will never have them, but Nike will readily make mustard foams available.
Copper Foams >>>>>> Gold foams.
Good luck to all wanting the rust orange foams. I think it's messed up how Nike is jerking you all for these.
Lol I had to double check my calendar to see if it was menstrual cycle season the way emotions are running over my opinion of these dark mustard foams. I was genuinely hoping all those that want these foams get them. All laughs on my end, I'm unbothered, but I'm going to let ya'll be great regardless on this Saturday.

Last edited:

Still got NDC next weekend. Yo do all your foot locker tickets look exactly the same? like if Baybrook calls you how do you know what ticket to bring?
I'm 0 for 53243 when it comes to copping kicks on NDC during release dates.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All my foot locker tickets look different. The one from Baybrook mall is red with the footlocker symbol on the ticket, while some other just look like they went to an office depot or some random dollar store and bought a roll of raffle tickets. The random looking tickets depending on the store they will stamp their location on the back.

I'm 0 for 53243 when it comes to copping kicks on NDC during release dates.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All my foot locker tickets look different. The one from Baybrook mall is red with the footlocker symbol on the ticket, while some other just look like they went to an office depot or some random dollar store and bought a roll of raffle tickets. The random looking tickets depending on the store they will stamp their location on the back.
Damn, I got 3 from Baybrook 
laugh.gif

I believe so, Im just worried if they call me how should I ask which ticket won 
ohwell.gif
Spill some coffee or some dark liquid on the area where the numbers are located and say u had an accident with the ticket.
laugh.gif

You better hope you don't win all three tickets.
laugh.gif

Spill some coffee or some dark liquid on the area where the numbers are located and say u had an accident with the ticket.
laugh.gif

You better hope you don't win all three tickets.
laugh.gif
I think I'm gonna say I picked up tickets from multiple footlockers and I cant tell which is which so I need the last 2 digits or something 
laugh.gif

Keep trolling the thread and you won't be part of it.

Back
Top Bottom