FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^^You have to call your local store to find that out. i ended up going a footlocker near me today that supposedly wasn't getting the golds and turns out they are and is doing fcfs with a fsr

Got a call earlier but told them I'm good - I won't be able to pick up tomorrow. All these date changes me up... couldve done last week and next week but tied up tomorrow. Some things > kicks Nike. FOH

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a call earlier but told them I'm good - I won't be able to pick up tomorrow. All these date changes ****** me up... couldve done last week and next week but tied up tomorrow. Some things > kicks Nike. FOH
which store?

View media item 1453044Are these the emerald foams I heard about months ago?

tumblr_lrqnup286A1r2wnzqo1_500.gif

i should be good they pretty good as far as being able to use your vip rewards, the only thing they don't allow discounts on are quickstike releases and the very limited releases:D

The 3or 4 footlockers by me don't allow coupons to be used on new releases. They've got to be at least a week or 2 after release day. Good luck tho.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do these golds have like an oily film on them? When I hold them my fingers get oily or some weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom