FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
**%# Norman's.

I tried every day for that contest. Nothing. Meanwhile i was seeing and hearing stories of people winning twice. 

i need help with sizing before i buy a pair.  i consider myself in between a 12 and 12.5, with swinging more towards 12.5.  i tried on a friend's 12, and they were a little hard to get on and i felt them compressing from all angles like i thought they would.  12.5 would probably fit nice, but foams in that size are hard to find.  i like a little room in my sneakers, so i was wondering if 13's would be fine for me or if they'd fall right off. they would be for solely casual wear. any help would be appreciated. 

What do you wear in J's man? I typically wear a 12/12.5 in most Jordans and always go 12.5 on a Foamposite if the option is there. If not, I usually go 13. They are a little bit looser but the 12 in a Foam is just too tight to squeeze. They run too small

**%# Norman's.

I tried every day for that contest. Nothing. Meanwhile i was seeing and hearing stories of people winning twice. 

Same here, and I had some bad *** pictures. I was dressed up as Freddy Krueger as a kid. I think I didn't win cuz I only had like 8 tweets on Twitter at the time, only used it for Nike releases

I think I'm gonna grab some Yezzy Foams this time around….  Not a Posite fan as of yet….  Plus they aren't that Comfy.

But i do Like how they look…..

My only issue with the black w/clear soles was the check by the toe box being all black.. They should have made it white. I rarely see them in person opposed to all the other foams..

revised the jordan xi, one even has a one piece foamposite like upper
These would so appreciated , then we getting something like this,
Just seen this on kicksordie ig.....smh they just need to quit butchering this shoe already
mean.gif
, damn shame nike, damn shame

Back
Top Bottom