FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yes I know just trying to squash the limited talk, everybody should be able to get a pair.
Kinda like everyone got the golds? :lol:
We can't really guarantee that everyone will get a pair. Who knows how the streets will eat them up.

Have we gotten anymore news on the Pearls for this year?
Looking like the Fishing foams or the Emeralds are next for me. All red shoes are a big meh to me.
No news on pearls.

I thought most peeps that wanted the Golds got em.  I saw some sizes here in the foam crazed DMV a few days after release.  

I thought most peeps that wanted the Golds got em.  I saw some sizes here in the foam crazed DMV a few days after release.  

Honestly, it can appear that way if you are in an area where there is a lot of allotment. Places outside of md and ny typically get less pairs.

My 44,000 person city had all three of our shoe stores sell out pretty quickly on the first day. Usually Foams sit a little longer than Js here.
I guess it's different everywhere though.

Is it just me, or do the more recent foams fit smaller? More snug?

Size 11 was perfect for me up until the blue&gray foam ones came out. I dont like my big toe hurting after 3+ hours of walking in my foams

Size 11 was perfect for me up until the blue&gray foam ones came out. I dont like my big toe hurting after 3+ hours of walking in my foams

Fit about the same for me. Different foams have had tweaks with fits for me over the years to be honest.

I haven't had any issues. Only thing seem to get smaller is the shoe box itself. Any shoes regardless of jordans or foams would hurt my feet after 3+ hours of walking. Only shoes that don't seem to hurt my feet from long period of walking are airmax.

Last edited:
I said it earlier, 10.5 in my Royals fit more snug than 10.5 in my pine greens. I got an 11 on my new pair of Royals, waiting for them to come in so I can see how they fit.

New boxes are really small
The foam boxes are alittle snug, but majority of the jordans boxes are way too big. Honestly I like the sizes of the new foam boxes. If all my shoe boxes were the size of the foam box I can fit all my shoes in my closet and still have room for other stuff.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a size 11 is the last size before they bump up the box. It's a struggle putting my shoes back into those white lifestyles ones.

I said it earlier, 10.5 in my Royals fit more snug than 10.5 in my pine greens. I got an 11 on my new pair of Royals, waiting for them to come in so I can see how they fit.

I went .5 size up in the more recent foams to make up for my growing feet, or shrinking foams :lol:

Kind of wish I got the golds in 11.5 also. The 11 is a bit snug. Anyone have any techniques for stretching out foams? :nerd:

New boxes are really small
Sneaker hoarders like us should appreciate the smaller boxes. We can only fit so many in the crib.

UnDS today....
Nice.

Still gotta UnDS my knicks, chromes, golds, legend blues, French blues, and dirty bred 13's. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Do Foams run smaller now? I just put on my Knicks for the first time and I've been an 11.5 in Foams since 01 and this Knicks pair doesn't fit at all.

I went tts on the Aquas and Golds and they fit fine.

You take the cardboard out? Lls...nah

The left shoe on my Phoenix Suns foams fits at least a full size smaller then the right shoe. :smh:

Sucks cuz they were a gift from my lady who paid resell

I had problems with my sliver and volt foams that dropped last year. They fit almost like a 14 instead of a 15.

You take the cardboard out? Lls...nah

Son, I took my shoe off to make sure it was out. That's how tight the shoe fit on me. I gotta go to the store and see if they have a half size up, if not I'll just sell them.

all those kicks and you havent worned them?..lol
Some people don't have time to.
I have a pile of Ds shoes because I only wear sneakers on the weekends now.
Only time I can wear them is during the weekends. I'm not allowed to wear sneakers at work place for safety reasons. I buy to rock, but i need to stop my bad habit of always weaing my beaters just cause. 

I need to stick my feet in the shoes and walk around the house in them before I get the nerves to go outside. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom