FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Even though I said I wouldn't but I just copped both the gt 11 and red foams. I just spent a $1000 this week smh

FTL straight tripping right now. I've had these in my cart on three separate occasions and before the countdown is done, the page crashes. SMDH.

EDIT: I've never seen a 20+ minute wait to checkout. Lol. I'm probably not getting through.

Last edited:
Will do a detail comparison between the two. Worked 13 hours and had to run to a fcfs with no sleep. At 1130 est time it will be 24 hours. Smh so not cool at 32.

Shout out to my homeboy @AceboogieDBF for my wife pair. Just like volts almost but the volt has a leather like finish on the eyestay part and the gym red joints has a suede like microfiber material there but same patterns. Dope af. Gone getchu sum [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
View media item 1487279

Last edited:
So I'm at the part where you enter your payment method on eastbay, step 4 before you review your order. And it's just stuck on processing. I feel like at the end is going to be OOS ugh.

Same here.  With both of those and the FNL restock the other day, I'm at about $1,000.
What bad is I'm about to spend another 200 on a ds pair of kd 4 rogue green.
This addiction of mine ain't cheap

Last edited:
Guys, might want to check local spots.
I just got home and pairs were on shelves. Seems like the people that were out were looking for the jordans

So I'm at the part where you enter your payment method on eastbay, step 4 before you review your order. And it's just stuck on processing. I feel like at the end is going to be OOS ugh.
nah the exact same thing hapened to me at steps 4 and 5 with the georgetowns. refresh. it will keep your info saved. and click continue again. it worked for me. i checked out successfully. now whether i get that shipping confirm now is the question.

thanks to @YMO4 for that tip

Last edited:
My order on EB has been processing for almost an hour. Do you guys think the order will go through ?
nah the exact same thing hapened to me at steps 4 and 5 with the georgetowns. refresh. it will keep your info saved. and click continue again. it worked for me. i checked out successfully. now whether i get that shipping confirm now is the question.

thanks to @YMO4 for that tip

I'm just having the worst luck.  Got east bay still processing.  

Just tried to cop from villa, went through but I didn't get an order successful page just said your cart is empty.  No email, but got a pending notice on CC. idk man.

Back
Top Bottom