FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
zeroregret zeroregret - still don't get the point. The volts and the Reds aren't typical of what nike used to do with foams bruh....

Somewhat but they are techinically still solid colors... the ones that I don't consider solid colors are the graphic ones

can't be "educating" with the wrong interpretation bruh.... you are reaching with that.

How long does shoe palace shipping usually takes? Ordered something Monday and it hasnt sent out yet
It depends where you live in comparison to them. I live in Ohio. If I place an order on Saturday it doesn't ship until Monday and it usually always arrives on the following Monday vis UPS

Last edited:
You've had your hands full in here, huh bigj? :smh: :lol:

What I regret is not being able to open-palm smack whoever came up with the idea of putting the Shooting Stars in a pack in the first place.

I'll probably feel the same way if (when) they do the same with the Sharpies Royals at some point in the next few months.

You've had your hands full in here, huh bigj? :smh: :lol:

What I regret is not being able to open-palm smack whoever came up with the idea of putting the Shooting Stars in a pack in the first place.

I'll probably feel the same way if (when) they do the same with the Sharpies Royals at some point in the next few months.

lightspeed-gentry-humphrey.jpg

The man's name is Gentry. He needs more than a smack. :smh:

Last edited:
Yep.. they said.. lets make people pay 500+ for one foam.. since people are paying 800 for db's 600 for oregons 500+ for supreme's and 1k for galaxies...

and well throw in the most craziest shoe ever.. 

They had soo many better options

Zoom Rookie

1/2 Cent just to name a few..

Yep.. they said.. lets make people pay 500+ for one foam.. since people are paying 800 for db's 600 for oregons 500+ for supreme's and 1k for galaxies...
and well throw in the most craziest shoe ever.. 

They had soo many better options
Zoom Rookie
1/2 Cent just to name a few..

Think they were just trying to force the LP upon us so we could like them. There were a few in here that said they liked them once they got them in hand. Neither of us did tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom