FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

seeing this photo tempts me soo badly to get some gold foams and gold plate them..lol:
Don't you now have your own pair that you can wish things about?
roll.gif

All this talk about plating makes me think about those big *** bronzed baby shoes of mine that madu (mom dukes) has on the mantle in her living room. If the process is similar they will not be comfortable to wear at all! LOL

Last edited:
All this talk about plating makes me think about those big *** bronzed baby shoes of mine that madu (mom dukes) has on the mantle in her living room. If the process is similar they will not be comfortable to wear at all! LOL
lol youre talking about dipping..lol there are spray on chrome jobs you know

I know what you are talking about. you should definitely find a pair of Golds and do it.  I want too see it 

lol youre talking about dipping..lol there are spray on chrome jobs you know
LOL, actually I don't know and those baby shoes are the only point of reference I have. I can't imagine any type of metal being flexible enough to pull it off unless you plan on them just being a display.

LOL, actually I don't know and those baby shoes are the only point of reference I have. I can't imagine any type of metal being flexible enough to pull it off unless you plan on them just being a display.
im going to try to find some photos of plastic objects being chromed out so the chrome baby shoes isnt your point of reference..lol

im going to try to find some photos of plastic objects being chromed out so the chrome baby shoes isnt your point of reference..lol
Nah, I meant as far as shoes, LOL. I been getting car parts dipped since a minute. Solid objects I'm familiar with, its the flexible objects I have no knowledge of...

Nah, I meant as far as shoes, LOL. I been getting car parts dipped since a minute. Solid objects I'm familiar with, its the flexible objects I have no knowledge of...
http://www.hardlifestyle.com/

is an example.. they have some motocross shoes in the gallery.. im pretty sure these would have to flex at some point and you wouldnt want someones blue chrome peeling in the middle of a race..lol

http://www.hardlifestyle.com/

is an example.. they have some motocross shoes in the gallery.. im pretty sure these would have to flex at some point and you wouldnt want someones blue chrome peeling in the middle of a race..lol
I actually started diggin myself and found http://www.chromespray.co.uk/ They say they have a formula that can be used on flexible material and even stretches. Looks like i got the 'learn something new' part of my day early! LOL

I actually started diggin myself and found http://www.chromespray.co.uk/ They say they have a formula that can be used on flexible material and even stretches. Looks like i got the 'learn something new' part of my day early! LOL
let the foamposite chrome customs begin..

Suns Purple Chrome

Royals Blue Chrome

Gold Chrome

EGGPLANT CHROME!!!!

Stealth Black Chrome...

Now we just need those guys from DC who did that foam posite song rock a pair and we will have a viral new foam trend and the music video in low 240p quality with distorted beats posing in them.

They make them. I get them all. Just instead of walking in to HOH and grabbing them, I have to get them online. Haven't missed on one pair yet but I can't get discounts unless I buy from HOH.
So if I wanted to but the Gone Fishing (first pair of foams) in size 15, were could I get them online?

let the foamposite chrome customs begin..

Suns Purple Chrome
Royals Blue Chrome
Gold Chrome
EGGPLANT CHROME!!!!
Stealth Black Chrome...

Now we just need those guys from DC who did that foam posite song rock a pair and we will have a viral new foam trend and the music video in low 240p quality with distorted beats posing in them.
See, there you go! LOL just gotta go OD [emoji]128513[/emoji]

They make them. I get them all. Just instead of walking in to HOH and grabbing them, I have to get them online. Haven't missed on one pair yet but I can't get discounts unless I buy from HOH.
So if I wanted to but the Gone Fishing (first pair of foams) in size 15, were could I get them online?
Nike.com(if they don't cancel again) ftl family and maybe DTLR.

No OD.. we have to get our John Geiger (minus the price)  on before nike makes a "nikeair foamposite one QS CR PRM NRG" version and charge us 325 for them.

Last edited:

No OD.. we have to get our John Geiger (minus the price)  on before nike makes a "nikeair foamposite one QS CR PRM NRG" version and charge us 325 for them.
You might be on to something because your idea may not be for me but sounds better than some of the ish that I've seen Geiger pushing.:smh:

You might be on to something because your idea may not be for me but sounds better than some of the ish that I've seen Geiger pushing.
mean.gif
especially the sole swap of the YEEZY's on the Yeezy Boost.. why even bother the yeezy when he could have used the ATC sole.. cheaper sole to use too..lol

I thought that lack of seams on the chromes and the black suedeposites was due to the materials.  gold foams were normal. 

it is weird how the sharpies have no front seams.  I hope they dont make all future foams like that. 

I thought that lack of seams on the chromes and the black suedeposites was due to the materials.  gold foams were normal. 

it is weird how the sharpies have no front seams.  I hope they dont make all future foams like that. 
it looks like they are using a new mold for those pairs.. which IMO is a dumb idea..

Back
Top Bottom