FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Making my call in about 10 minutes to see if we're getting them here or not.... if no i'm gonna have to pass 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What stores do ya'll need to check? FTL family has these listed on their launch locator. Or are you referring to other chains?

These are fire imo. Never been a foamposite fan but I like these. That $250 price tag tho is prob gonna make me pass then later on make me wish I didnt lol.

These are fire imo. Never been a foamposite fan but I like these. That $250 price tag tho is prob gonna make me pass then later on make me wish I didnt lol.
I feel you dude, I was gonna pass on these due to the price and the Bordeaux 7s coming up but I know I'd regret it down the line if I did pass.

Just got my first call for my pair :smokin
Well my wife got the call. She wins every time at this store it seems. Now to hope she also gets the XI and wtkd

Just got my first call for my pair :smokin
Well my wife got the call. She wins every time at this store it seems. Now to hope she also gets the XI and wtkd
This. I swear she *My wife* wins all the time. It's proven too. Everytime she tries for me she wins. I guess I chalk it up to prayer in numbers lol

Welp, the one store that get's them is doing raffles now...   it use to be fcfs and they would be no trouble at all 

Im about to do a pre paid for $315.00 for the foams.
Ran around like a fool for these stupid tickets yesterday.

Might as well save me the trouble for Saturday.

Last edited:
The outlets nearby me is getting these.. I may be able to just walk in there as the big huge mall will house the campers and die hard sneakerheads (which i am not because I have a life to be camping and willing to die for my right to be in line) as the goons over there will just get there 100 deep and cut the line and say this is DEE BO's line WHAT!!

Man, went back to the shoe store and they still don't know how they will handle the release.

I'm thinking guaranteed tickets now since tomorrow is weds and they release sat. Kinda crappy tho.
dont you love when stores dont follow whats on the launch calendar.. i remember this on the BLack/red 11 restock.. I went there 30 people in line.. thought i was gonna cop without drama.. dude came out and said.. No Tickets .. he litterally said that.. Goons turned bannass shook the metal barrier blocking the store and he was inside laughing saying you need to be better on top of the releases and i went to read the site and it said.. stores can modify releases  based on store or malls discretion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep 315 isn't bad but I don't think its going to be hard to get these at box price.

Probably not
but I hate dealing with raffles lines and website that can handle traffic

I just hope a shop that has gr & always charge me box for foams don't get these at the last minute.

Best thing is i can pick them up friday night and not deal with camping

Last edited:
Man, went back to the shoe store and they still don't know how they will handle the release.

I'm thinking guaranteed tickets now since tomorrow is weds and they release sat. Kinda crappy tho.
dont you love when stores dont follow whats on the launch calendar.. i remember this on the BLack/red 11 restock.. I went there 30 people in line.. thought i was gonna cop without drama.. dude came out and said.. No Tickets .. he litterally said that.. Goons turned bannass shook the metal barrier blocking the store and he was inside laughing saying you need to be better on top of the releases and i went to read the site and it said.. stores can modify releases  based on store or malls discretion. 

Not all stores have a launch locator bruh.... This isn't footlocker and family :wink:

Got a call, but not from what I was expected. Went to Baybrook Footlocker for a raffle tickets for the foams, but was told they were fcfs. Put in a raffle for the WTKD's for the heck of it and won them. Maybe this is a sign.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom