FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The once state of the art basketball shoe designed for Penny Hardaway from the late 1990s became a Hypebeast fashion shoe........TSE.

With tax thats half your rent money people! You dont need this pack! Stay away its too expensive!
You know the fiends ain't trying to hear that.

I just was searching for paranorman foams on ebay and saw astronomical resale prices of 4k now. Now that's pretty got damn crazy if you ask me.

Last edited:
:lol:

I wanted the shooting stars, but not this silly "pack". I dont care for those penny posites nor that huge box. I live in NYC and closet space is precious.

I'll keep some cash aside to see if I can cop the shooting stars alone.

Nike kind of flopped with the zoom rookies and hyperposites so they are shoving down our throats these penny posites with this pack.

Paid for my pair yesterday. Total with ca tax was $542 and some change. Damn I miss cdp pack prices, but we were complaining back then too.

laugh.gif

I wanted the shooting stars, but not this silly "pack". I dont care for those penny posites nor that huge box. I live in NYC and closet space is precious.

I'll keep some cash aside to see if I can cop the shooting stars alone.

Nike kind of flopped with the zoom rookies and hyperposites so they are shoving down our throats these penny posites with this pack.
Right maybe we can get the foams separate somehow

Should I pay 750 for the pack in my size if I can get it now ?
Are they gonna be that hard to get I want them to wear

Last edited:
Should I pay 750 for the pack in my size if I can get it now ?
Are they gonna be that hard to get I want them to wear
That's a lot but the pack will probably sell for more.  If you have the money and feel you can't get them on RD, then go for it.

pack is so dope. Nike trying to re-build foam hype by releasing a limited edition in a pack. If these came out like the GR Foamzys; theyd get no hype at all.
they really killed foams for awhile with those weather patterns and overdoing camo.

Back
Top Bottom