FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man I hope Ima be able to find the 6 for the prices yall are saying (120-150). That's the sneaker I wanted in the pack. Never really been a fan of the sharpie.
Is it possible to sharpie the sharpie and put the royal back in!

Last edited:
Humble brag is right. are you retail? If so, you shouldn't be bragging
You can miss me with all the saltiness, but for your info I'm not on the retail side of the business. I just wanted to see what people's opinions were to see if it's worth coppin even at the discounted price. I was even willing to help out others who share my same shoe size who would've wanted this pack as I personally don't see myself keeping this. I worked my butt off to get where I'm at and the perks are just a bonus. But I'm truly blessed to work with the company that I grew up wearing since I could afford my first pair of Barkleys. But please feel free to hate on me if that's your angle. It's only motivation for me. 

You can miss me with all the saltiness, but for your info I'm not on the retail side of the business. I just wanted to see what people's opinions were to see if it's worth coppin even at the discounted price. I was even willing to help out others who share my same shoe size who would've wanted this pack as I personally don't see myself keeping this. I worked my butt off to get where I'm at and the perks are just a bonus. But I'm truly blessed to work with the company that I grew up wearing since I could afford my first pair of Barkleys. But please feel free to hate on me if that's your angle. It's only motivation for me. 
Well me for one I'm gone continue hating on u, but in other news I must say u must and I mean u must acquire that wonderful pack at that great and I mean great price. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Woke up and got mine off of the SNKRS app and went back to sleep. Didn't wanna chance it at Nike Santa Monica or NTLA cause it was first come first serve. I know the price is steep but had to have these. Penny 2's got me in the game as a kid so its always Pennys > any shoe out..including Jordans.

I think Im in the minority that actually likes the 6's better than the sharpies :\
Hope I can get another one off eBay when everyone tries to unload the "other pair"

So here's my story, thank God I had some self control....

I clicked fast as ever for a 9.5, and after 25 minutes of waiting in line and watching the wheel spin, I said F this and hopped in the car and went to Nike Georgetown, hoping to grab a pair there (saw it was FCFS).

Get there and all they had was a 7.5-8.5. I ask to try the 8.5. Guy says you can't try them. Im heated, gonna call Nike and go ballistic on Monday, guy was a total ****.

Leave there and go to Major. They have my size but want 650. I sat there and contemplated for an hour in the car lol, tough decision, but couldnt do it. That would have been like paying $500 for the foams and $150 for the Penny 6 (which is what I figure them to be worth resale later)...

So I head back to the office to see my pair carted and was still available on NDC!!!! Boosted! even picked up a pair of Kobe X ID's to boot.

I really wanted the pack, I actually want both shoes. But 500 is steep (let alone Major's effing price of 650), knowing the Penny 6 could probably be had later for about $120 to $150.

Just because its dumb as hell for a shoe store not to let you try on the shoes i would have bought the pack walked outside tried em on and returned them right then just because.

Iv never had a penny or foamposite before so im looking forward to having both.  Will be here on the 11th so might wear them the night of ufc 189 :tongue:

I've been on Niketalk since 2002 and this is the first time I've heard Fayetteville, NC mentioned.

Repped.
No doubt fam. You heard about the dude walking around with the AR-15 the other day? Then decided to do a photo shoot with it. Smh, insane.

I just can't seem to pull the trigger even at this price. What do I do? 
eyes.gif
I would totally get it at that price!

Woke up and got mine off of the SNKRS app and went back to sleep. Didn't wanna chance it at Nike Santa Monica or NTLA cause it was first come first serve. I know the price is steep but had to have these. Penny 2's got me in the game as a kid so its always Pennys > any shoe out..including Jordans.

I think Im in the minority that actually likes the 6's better than the sharpies
ohwell.gif

Hope I can get another one off eBay when everyone tries to unload the "other pair"
^^ same here!  My first signature shoe was the penny 2...I beat that to death

I think Im in the minority that actually likes the 6's better than the sharpies :\

I prefer the 6's as well.

Thats probably because they remind me so much of the Penny 1...

That and I hate that they used the one-piece foam upper for the Sharpies. So dumb.

I'm still able to cart the pack in my size on NDC but i really can't seem to pull the trigger. I really like both shoes in this pack too, but the $500 price point is just too much.

If I could get them for $300 like someone else posted before, it wouldn't even be a question. that would be an instacop.

And a Ferarri doesn't need saran wrap to protect the damn tires. You know what he was getting at
mean.gif
on a car you can replace tires and you can clear wrap a car.. so i just negatived your statement.. so fresh tires.. you cant get soles for kicks readibly as you can get tires on a car.. if they did.. id stack up on soles all day.

So here's my story, thank God I had some self control....

I clicked fast as ever for a 9.5, and after 25 minutes of waiting in line and watching the wheel spin, I said F this and hopped in the car and went to Nike Georgetown, hoping to grab a pair there (saw it was FCFS).

Get there and all they had was a 7.5-8.5. I ask to try the 8.5. Guy says you can't try them. Im heated, gonna call Nike and go ballistic on Monday, guy was a total ****.

Leave there and go to Major. They have my size but want 650. I sat there and contemplated for an hour in the car lol, tough decision, but couldnt do it. That would have been like paying $500 for the foams and $150 for the Penny 6 (which is what I figure them to be worth resale later)...

So I head back to the office to see my pair carted and was still available on NDC!!!! Boosted! even picked up a pair of Kobe X ID's to boot.

I really wanted the pack, I actually want both shoes. But 500 is steep (let alone Major's effing price of 650), knowing the Penny 6 could probably be had later for about $120 to $150.
Nike doesnt want you to "do that". they mean "just do it" by buying the shoe trying it on at home.

no hate here.. you got the juice man...lol

I prefer the 6's as well.

Thats probably because they remind me so much of the Penny 1...

That and I hate that they used the one-piece foam upper for the Sharpies. So dumb.

The 6's just look like a shoe the belongs in the Penny line. As long as they give us Orlando Colorways we're good. Its a shame that White/Atlantic 5 never came out...

Gonna have to do a comparison with the foams. Got a pair of 07's and 11's to compare em to

on a car you can replace tires and you can clear wrap a car.. so i just negatived your statement.. so fresh tires.. you cant get soles for kicks readibly as you can get tires on a car.. if they did.. id stack up on soles all day.
Oh my god the whole analogy of dollars to dollars went over your head.  

Snatched up a sz 10 on nike but my boy forgot to tell me he needed a 10.5. Cot dammit.

It was a nike order........Is it too late to cancel? The option to cancel is already gone. SMDH

Just because its dumb as hell for a shoe store not to let you try on the shoes i would have bought the pack walked outside tried em on and returned them right then just because.
i wouldnt even have gone outside. i would have paid for them, sat down right there in the store in front of the dude, tried them on, and returned them right then if i didnt like them. if they allow exchange, i would request an exchange for the right size/fit and request that another sales rep ring me up.

Oh my god the whole analogy of dollars to dollars went over your head.  
dont bother feeding the troll. ive learned that kid has very selective reading/thinking. next time you can go have the same convo with any wall/door in your house with guaranteed less frustration.

The 6's just look like a shoe the belongs in the Penny line. As long as they give us Orlando Colorways we're good. Its a shame that White/Atlantic 5 never came out...

Gonna have to do a comparison with the foams. Got a pair of 07's and 11's to compare em to

Agreed about the Atlantic 5's.

I'll compare my buddies Sharpies with my OG, 07, and my custom Sharpie 2011. I'll post shots when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom