FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just got those Aquas from Courtside. Came out to $201, shipped to Virginia. Google said the conversion rate was $195, but I figure PayPal probably has some fees and all that.

Figure if I don't like em, I can probably unload them at some point.

Just got those Aquas from Courtside. Came out to $201, shipped to Virginia. Google said the conversion rate was $195, but I figure PayPal probably has some fees and all that.

Figure if I don't like em, I can probably unload them at some point.
same happened to me. conversion said 196 then i calculated how much was taken out of my paypal and realized it was 201 and some change.

Exactly, the point that went over Tampadude's head is that GS foams are shaped almost exactly like the fakes.
I get your point about them being fake.  My wife's GS Foams have the proper arch, unlike those.  The colorway is still dope, though.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
SAW SOMEONE WEARING THE SILVER BARKLEY POSITE MAX… DEF REMINDED ME OF THE ALL STAR FOAMS… I COULDT PLACE IT WHEN I FIRST SAW THE ALL STARS BUT THEY DEF HAVE A LOT OF THE SAME THEME/COLOR BLOCKING GOING

@GamerG if I am successful with copping the golds teach me your icy ways on all its entirety!!!
For sure.. Just send me a DM or you can hit up my thread since keeping the soles icey isnt wahts hot in the nike talk streets.. i guess most of these guys are like.. well chromes are only 1k so if mines get yellow ill spend another 1500..lol

A lot of us aren't interested in joining your evil saran wrap cult.

Nike made all the shoes I own to touch the ground for some reason all of yours were made differently.
No biggie.. I aint balling like that to buy 3 4 or 5 pairs..lol

FAM..... THAT IS CORNY.
roll.gif

SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE WORN, SOLES ARE MEANT TO GET DIRTY.

LIKE I STATED, I THINK THE ICE BLUE SOLE ON THESE IS BETTER AND WILL BE GOOD IN THE LONG RUN.
if shoes were cheap and i didnt have to pay ressell each time to get another pair.. may.. be.. but since shoes are crazy high and higher when you want to get another pair thanks to hyperbeasts and The Resellers Union.. Ill keep my one pair looking DS while youres is yucky yellow 2 years from now

I just can't understand how we went from this being terrible and unacceptable.

To this being acceptable.

When they can make GS foams just like Mens, they even make the Mens shape now all the way down to size 6.

If I was team little feet, I wouldn't mess with those GS atrocities either.

if shoes were cheap and i didnt have to pay ressell each time to get another pair.. may.. be.. but since shoes are crazy high and higher when you want to get another pair thanks to hyperbeasts and The Resellers Union.. Ill keep my one pair looking DS while youres is yucky yellow 2 years from now

SOUNDS LIKE ITS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY RESELL, SUCKS FOR YOU.

SHOES AGE, GET OLD, CHANGE COLOR...

GUESS WHAT??? AT THAT TIME WHEN THAT HAPPENS AND IM UNSATISIFED WITH THE AGING....

THEY'LL GO IN THE GARBAGE. I GOT MY WEARS OUT OF THEM

SOUNDS LIKE ITS TOTALLY YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY RESELL, SUCKS FOR YOU.

SHOES AGE, GET OLD, CHANGE COLOR...

GUESS WHAT??? AT THAT TIME WHEN THAT HAPPENS AND IM UNSATISIFED WITH THE AGING....

THEY'LL GO IN THE GARBAGE. I GOT MY WEARS OUT OF THEM
only beccause of hypebeasts and resellers.. but retails not that bad then ill get em.. well thats you i can still rock most of my OG's....

Back
Top Bottom