FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Never half sized up on Foams before? Is the difference that noticeable?
I've worn 10.5-11.5 in foams perfectly fine. Depends on personal preference.

When you look down in a different size it always looks off to you, but it's not uncomfortable.
that last part is very true. my range in foams is 11-12. it may look a little different than if you had your usual size on but i agree that its not like its uncomfortable. they will actually form to your feet over time.

Get off my list big homie. Sheesh you cawp what I cawp then some...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] good seeing you around. Lebron 12s ain't my thing.
waddup man havent been in here in a while but that'll change, iffy on those all red pair

waddup man havent been in here in a while but that'll change, iffy on those all red pair
Oh yeah. I love those reds bc the sole don't get yellow. And it's a foam. Damn I sound like pitchman[emoji]128514[/emoji] but yeah seeing pictures of the gym reds then I looked at my metallic reds and said "sold"

Last edited:
Oh yeah. I love those reds bc the sole don't get yellow. And it's a foam. Damn I sound like pitchman[emoji]128514[/emoji] but yeah seeing pictures of the gym reds then I looked at my metallic reds and said "sold"

Metallic Reds look better than these red pro just my opinion though.

haha yea I'll probably grab a pair, got to get my foam game to the level of my LeBron and JB

Metallic Reds look better than these red pro just my opinion though.
Holla at me when you brown and down [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Holla at me when you brown and down [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Longevity wise of course the red pro will age better. But as for the actual look of DS metallic red one >>>>> red pro

Longevity wise of course the red pro will age better. But as for the actual look of DS metallic red one >>>>> red pro
DS is for suckers. Wear your shoes. I had them they were better but they had an "end" so I will have the pros. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

I've worn 10.5-11.5 in foams perfectly fine. Depends on personal preference.
When you look down in a different size it always looks off to you, but it's not uncomfortable.

I always go a half size up in foams. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot, i can usually get away with a 8.5 in most shoes but in foams its a no go so I get a 9 for my left foots sake. The difference isnt that noticeable in my opinion.

Thanks bros, repped

Back
Top Bottom