FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I think they'll be like gone fishing, a lot of people will come out to grab them but we should be good.

Foams have been great in 2015 imo.  If they completely did away with the packs there'd be nothing to complain about.

Changed my mind, the price is still too high.
Totally agree, every single foam that dropped this year has been good to great

Quasi print is garbage. Glad I don't have to deal with it.
You and me both brotha
Can't wait to get these and take a shot with my old black Friday sale forces.
I find it very interesting that these drop black Friday as well and have the same holographic pattern as the midsole on the BF AF1

The Holo foams are the best of both worlds.. Good paint.. no peeling.. with the official foamposite branding.. one cent clear sole etc.

According to Dino, Wu-Tang inspired foams dropping next summer. 
mean.gif

im a fan of wu tang.. BUT this is not a pretty idea for a collab..

Let me just make my own foams.

According to Dino, Wu-Tang inspired foams dropping next summer. 

So Wu-Tang who's most popular member Meth said Foams were the ugliest shoe out get a Foam?

I'd rather them let Wale make a Foam. He actually wore them before the fame and Foam hype. DMV Foams make sense.

Last edited:
I think at some point has to show some love to the DMV with a foam, cats out here buy em up.  Even the ugly ones lol, also as an aside I was in Baltimore this past Saturday working when I met a guy with some fake Paranorman's.  The mold on em was TURRIBLE

if the yellow is clear'ish they would be better but the bottom ps makes them look nice.. i think.. KILLER BEE's

Back
Top Bottom