FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Can't wait for those maroons! What does it mean by select Nike sportswear retailers? Sneaker news is reporting that. I hope they're not super limited!

Last edited:
I remember a while back Foamposites almost coming to ID thank God it got cancelled because I think it would have been a bad look for Foamposites they would end up looking like all these Air Jordans and Fruity Pebble colors.

Then again with all the crazy colors that came out the past few years it did end up looking like the rainbow and all these crazy releases
we need foamposite ID.. do you know the color comibiations I would have... i would have soo many colors with icy soles it would be insane..lol i could make the rainbow.. on ice

All Pennies no Loafers.

been lurking for a while and thought I would share my collection. Still in need of the catus, galaxy, tianjin, paranormans and sole collecters so if anyone can point me in the right directions I would appreciate it. All size 10

All Pennies no Loafers.

been lurking for a while and thought I would share my collection. Still in need of the catus, galaxy, tianjin, paranormans and sole collecters so if anyone can point me in the right directions I would appreciate it.
First stop would be a loan agency

Are you going for all the Ones?

yzbat, what size are you? i MIGHT have a lead to paranormans. however, the last time i heard, the box tab has been opened.

not even sure. i might just be talking out my *** but last i heard, it was about $1500 -$2k because it was very limited.

not even sure. i might just be talking out my *** but last i heard, it was about $1500 -$2k because it was very limited.

It is funny that limited automatically means expensive, sometimes limited things just loose their touch and nobody wants them! LOL!

the cobalts in hand are really dope... waaaay better than i expected but that blue sole throws it slightly off... if i can get them  for180 ill cop

Didn't like the cobalts in pics. Walked into a footlocker on the humble, and seem'em in hand. Insta cop. Never thought I'll be saying this, but its one of my favorite foams this year.

Didn't like the cobalts in pics. Walked into a footlocker on the humble, and seem'em in hand. Insta cop. Never thought I'll be saying this, but its one of my favorite foams this year.

same thing for me. They look much nicer in person.

But then these.......
View media item 2165976
They look too much like purple here and not burgundy. Not liking these

Nice shoe for kids, but ima big fan of halloween so i would copp if they came in mens sizes lol

halloween-nike-air-foamposite-one.jpg

halloween-nike-air-foamposite-one-1.jpg

id only wear them in october tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom