FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Those are looking good. I can't wait to get my holograms in next week. Still hunting a good deal on some gone fishing. I might just sell a kidney and get a pair of the Ducks as everything I have seen south of $500 in my size has been beat

Spent a lot of dough on kicks this week but in for Dooms at $161 shipped. They were only doing email orders so I gave it a whirl a couple hours ago, low expectations but if I get em at that price I'd be pumped.

Im really liking the gone fishing, and holos, im surprised by how nice these 2 models are, i really wanna try a sole swap of maybe thermals and metalic reds or maybe just do a mettalic red paint job on the thermals

Hats coming soon lol
I was surprised at how nice they came out as well. 2 really,really dope foams. If these came out around the time as galaxies I bet the hype would have been insane. So glad to be able to cop most foams with ease these days.

Im really liking the gone fishing, and holos, im surprised by how nice these 2 models are, i really wanna try a sole swap of maybe thermals and metalic reds or maybe just do a mettalic red paint job on the thermals

Hats coming soon lol
I was surprised at how nice they came out as well. 2 really,really dope foams. If these came out around the time as galaxies I bet the hype would have been insane. So glad to be able to cop most foams with ease these days.
yeah i'm loving the wet oil/fuel spill look of the holos and the iridescent  fish scale, i think i'm throw some red laces in the gofish

just sent cityblue an email order for a 10.5. if it goes through im def returning my FTL pair. that extra $80 saved is clutch for the holidays

Well dr dooms are sitting in San Antonio to no ones surprise . They still have true blues and top threes as well lol

What size did y'all cop from City Blue? I'm gonna be salty if they found a 13 somewhere lol

Last edited:
Mad I missed that $161 deal on the Dooms.. haven't pulled the trigger on them yet

Wish they were on all these Euro sites doing these deals

Back
Top Bottom