FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I want the abs, but 250 is a lot for a model that lately , keeps going on sale, and don’t wanna risk not copping, what to do!

I want the abs, but 250 is a lot for a model that lately , keeps going on sale, and don’t wanna risk not copping, what to do!
I feel the same.
What I’m gonna do is sit back and chill.
I believe resell won’t be much above retail so I can wait it out. If they do not go on sale then I’ll pay the extra couple bucks and buy on eBay or something.

When in doubt, buy immediately off of NDC and then cop again if/when they go on sale. Ship the new pair back to NDC within 2 yrs with their incredible return policy. Done and done.

When in doubt, buy immediately off of NDC and then cop again if/when they go on sale. Ship the new pair back to NDC within 2 yrs with their incredible return policy. Done and done.

Exactly what I’m doing. They seem too nice in pics to miss out on but that price is steep. If I get lucky the price will drop & I’ll get them for a better price but there’s no real risk with NDC if you can afford to play that game

Screenshot_2018-01-20-10-07-33.png
had to jump on em couldn't chance it!!

People are probably waiting for a rerelease of the big bang foams if it's going to happen. So if these sit discount double check for me.

Yea but it’s no need to even front the money when resell is the same as what you would have fronted.

Doubt it. Look at what’s releasing in Feb and add the fact that people ain’t tripping about foams right now.
It’s galaxy foams then the black cement 3 and the black red toe 1

Agreed too much dropping in Feb.

Most of y'all know I'm a size 15 so I can’t take chances but with Nike's return policy, if I'm able to get a discount later, I'm good.

Last edited:
If they still have my size sitting I'll pull the trigger with an employee discount link to bring the price where it needs to be later on. I still would rather buy the Eggplants and Island Greens which I've been sleeping on and missing on sale before these Abs. I also need the BC3's, Gold and Bred Toes next month, so paying retail on those when they drop takes precedent.

I bartend on the weekends and we had a private party last night where attendance was greater than expected due to the weather being nice. I made almost double what these shoes cost in tips. I’m tempted...

finish line free shipping for the abalones... do they usually do free shipping on foams? I know j's they don't

My girl despises them, calls them clam shoes...I'm like it's a beetle, get it wrong again and we breaking up.

But abalone foams are based on the abalone shell... so neither a clam, nor beetle, but between the two of you she's closer to being right imo lol

Back
Top Bottom