FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I just picked up from the Beverly Center. The list for reserves was like 3 pages. There were people that showed up in the morning to sign up for the raffle for left overs.

B657F914-4F75-4540-8720-05AC84ABD66A.jpeg

So clean:nthat:

Only 30 pairs at my local HOH

Waiting patiently through a Sunday and Monday with no postal service for Foot Locker to update my order to shipped....

The sneakers look incredible. Congrats to everyone picking up today

LA (Highland) blessed those that showed up early. First time I was part of the loopty loop and it felt good lol.

Darn. Some of you have three pairs?

I went to the FTL (Annapolis Mall in Md) to pick up my pair. There were like a dozen folks waiting outside. Sto supposed to open at 11. I don’t think they opened until 1145.

When they opened the store they said they could only take cash. I was like are they on the okie doke? Turns out their registers weren’t working.

And mad people looking to come up on unclaimed pairs.

Darn. Some of you have three pairs?

I went to the FTL (Annapolis Mall in Md) to pick up my pair. There were like a dozen folks waiting outside. Sto supposed to open at 11. I don’t think they opened until 1145.

When they opened the store they said they could only take cash. I was like are they on the okie doke? Turns out their registers weren’t working.

And mad people looking to come up on unclaimed pairs.

ATM problem solved but that’s still crazy lol

Bid accepted for $405 on stockx. $398 after new user promo for my cousin’s 13, not too bad. These and galaxies are his grails. His mom (my aunt) is the only reason I got the original foams growing up. My mom vetoed a shoe for $200 but my aunt helped with the employee discount at Footaction! Ah, the good ol days.

Damn, you think they still got some left? My cousin is still looking for a pair.
I don't think so. When I got my last pair there was probably 10-15 left total (dude at the register was scratching them off as people we purchasing the non-app pairs). There was probably 30 people outside at that time for the non-app pairs. You may come up on a no-show if you go at 3pm - there were a few pages of those so I bet some don't make it.

who knows... somebody said NDC chat stated “nike retailers only” maybe just a footlocker exclusive
I think it’s exclusively hoh/ftl...even the sneakeasy event in Boston was ftl co branded. Last nights surprise hoh drop was prob it. Today will be something lebron ficused if I was a betting man.

If you make another account on StockX do you get a new discount code ? I never made a purchase with my first StockX account and I’m sure it’s expired

Back
Top Bottom