FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i think 15% would be good if they actually followed though on that penalty.

Seen plenty of ppl back out on stockx sells without being penalized the 15%

i think 15% would be good if they actually followed though on that penalty.

Seen plenty of ppl back out on stockx sells without being penalized the 15%
All people have to do is take their debit card off the account. They know beforehand that they`re not gonna send the shoes in LOL.

Its funny to me that folks are getting pissed that they`re not getting their orders from StockX. Its a cold cold world, lol.

Has anybody got an update from Stockx who purchased this weekend? Think they have until weds to ship... I’m sure most of us are good

Banning the seller's IP address would be adequate enough for me. Cant STAND a Flakey McFlakerton and it would teach them a lesson be it a harsh one

cats really that greedy. how much profit do you want lol? Smh let your yes mean yes. Those accounts need to be BANNED!

Banning the seller's IP address would be adequate enough for me. Cant STAND a Flakey McFlakerton and it would teach them a lesson be it a harsh one

The incentive for sending and sending on time isn't high enough to coax people into not doing crap like that. . They need to make the selling fees lesser as a reward. Like 0% selling fees for every 10 items shipped within 1 day or half off selling fees every 5 sales or something.

I currently have 70 sales in the last year and my sales % is still only 8.5%. 100% shipped on time and never flaked even when the price shot up right after i sold. (currently the foams i sold at $365 that are now up to $450)

God damnit my goat order was canceled just now by the seller. I got in early so me right. goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
resellers backing out left and right these apps are making the market to volatile and folks like nah im out going to relist for 500. its going to be like this for a while with Nike doing more limited runs. people are going to assume low resell then the market will explode and people will pull and relist.

basically list on Goat pull if Stock X is poppen and vice versa

overall each app will make more stringent rules on backing out and be less understanding as they should be now honestly

Has anybody got an update from Stockx who purchased this weekend? Think they have until weds to ship... I’m sure most of us are good

if you got a low end deal your not good lots of people getting orders canceled. your not hearing anything today shipping wise its a holiday.

God damnit my goat order was canceled just now by the seller. I got in early so me right. goat.
Man sorry but I laughed because I know exactly how feel and I can understand the anger in your heart now brother

we at the age when we getting orders off stock X canceled.

now we have to ask shipping questions of stock x, like we getting resellers backing out sheesh

i like Goat better half these people on stock x don't even have the shoe in hand. i know with goat they at least have it on them.

I'm so glad i don't have to depend on these website to actually make purchases on new releases. Sounds like yall be going THROUGH it.

true sneakerheads are impatient and have anxiety like a MF. I`d be stressed the F out on an order that processed normally. IDk what i`d do if there was a problem. HAHA

This sucks. Now I’d have to pay an extra $100 if I still want these.
I think I’m out. I’d just be reminded of this bull every time I wore them.

I'm bummed myself, dreading the cancellation from stockx. I've never used them before and hearing about cancellations and ways to circumvent the penalties stinks. Banning IPs would definitely be dropping the hammer though.

On another note, I received compliments wearing the Abalones while I was checking in at two FTL for the extra minute. They definitely look better in person than they do in images.

20180219_032418-jpg.2061783

you know what sucks

getting a new stock x account and the 20$ code. using it on these foams the the seller backs out

had a pair of bred 13's under retail i think like 15-bucks well my bid was accepted for that plus the code, come to find out the seller tried to send fake shoes through stock x they caught it and refunded me, sad part is the other pair listed at my size wanted 40 over retail

eventually i got them off shoe palace way way under retail, but still will never got to use that code though

This remind me of the time Michael Beasley was accidentally rubbing Anthony Tolliver's knee while on the bench. That and Luke Ridnour picking his teeth a couple of times, finding some leftovers and putting them back in his mouth as a snack. Starts at around the 5 second mark. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom