FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
In hand at long last! Waited 6 years for a second attempt at galaxies and I'm satisfied with their sequel.

Attachments

• IMG_20180226_231801.jpg
    IMG_20180226_231801.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20180226_231825.jpg
    IMG_20180226_231825.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 21
I'm glad the abalones are getting some attention, I wonder why they made them $250? I finally received my big bangs from stockx. They are very nice but as others have said, the smell is stronger than normal.
Premium foams are $250

yeah, prices are crazy. might have to sell a couple double up pairs, but as of now prices are no bueno.
I was decent at $600. Was waiting for a stockX cashout but the seller upped the price to like $800 for no reason.

I was decent at $600. Was waiting for a stockX cashout but the seller upped the price to like $800 for no reason.
yeah, $600 is more realistic. if i could find a sz 12 for that price i would pull the trigger. prices were dropping a couple days ago, and now they're going for $830.

Came it to see if the new Galaxy’s GITD lol. Boy, I was in for a surprise lol. Had no clue these were so hyped. I was truly shocked to see the resale prices.

Last pair of Foams I bought were Royals last year. As an Orlando Magic fan since their first season and lived in Central Florida till I was 18, I was obligated. The hype high just because they were limited or what? Went back about 10/15 pages or so and expected a lot more traffic with the prices
as high as they are.

Anyway, congrats to anyone who truly wanted them to put on foot. Nice pics, too.

Doubt the space jam-like version of the foams would have sold well. Reminds me of the concord/free willy (I know, no concord purple) ones that nobody bought.

Doubt the space jam-like version of the foams would have sold well. Reminds me of the concord/free willy (I know, no concord purple) ones that nobody bought.

i bought those concord foams. that white mesh tongue and lining yellowed like a MF and quick too. was TURRIBLE. had to claim a voucher for em with nike and get a refund. def shouldnt have yellowed so bad and fast.

i bought those concord foams. that white mesh tongue and lining yellowed like a MF and quick too. was TURRIBLE. had to claim a voucher for em with nike and get a refund. def shouldnt have yellowed so bad and fast.

I know what you're saying. Got them too. Saw them in a shop 4-5 months after release and the lining was all yellowed. The soles didn't yellow, just the lining.

Figured it would get dirty super fast that’s exactly why I didn’t get em but they clean when they grab tho

Back
Top Bottom