FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_2149.jpg

Today

Foam peeps; I need your assistance.

Haven't worn a pair of foams since the '07 Royals (I know, I know) but i'm kinda feeling the All-Star pair (all white with the changeable swoosh).

I'm a true 11.5, but I remember someone saying more recent foams tend to run .5 size small.

Should I get an 11.5 or a 12?

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Haven't worn a pair of foams since the '07 Royals (I know, I know) but i'm kinda feeling the All-Star pair (all white with the changeable swoosh).

I'm a true 11.5, but I remember someone saying more recent foams tend to run .5 size small.

Try a 12. If it doesn’t fit, return for the 11.5

Try a 12. If it doesn’t fit, return for the 11.5
This ^ I’m a 11.5 in most sneakers, but for foams I get a 12. Partly due to having flat wide feet, also I don’t get to wear my foams often and if worn enough times foams tend to conform. I have a couple foams in 11.5, they’re a bit tight but the foams I’ve worn the most fit fine now.

Everyone's spitting facts. Somewhere around 2012 Nike did some stupid crap and made them even smaller than they already were. My true size is 10.5, my 07s were an 11 and everything since the Stealths in 2012 up to today is an 11.5.

So go with the 12.

Everyone's spitting facts. Somewhere around 2012 Nike did some stupid crap and made them even smaller than they already were. My true size is 10.5, my 07s were an 11 and everything since the Stealths in 2012 up to today is an 11.5.

So go with the 12.

This ain’t nothing but the truth my true sz is 11 and ever since 2012 I had to get a whole sz up too

This ain’t nothing but the truth my true sz is 11 and ever since 2012 I had to get a whole sz up too

Yuup lol. I remember getting the Stealths early and as always I try them on and boom it was tight as hell. I had to sell them then rebuy an 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom