FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
It looks like that all star logo is on the back of these after looking at the dunks..
1606197090972.jpeg

What size do y'all usually get in foams? I just tried out my anthracite foams and they were kind of snug ( I went TTS 9.5). Will they loosen up over time? I haven't tried out foams in years.

What size do y'all usually get in foams? I just tried out my anthracite foams and they were kind of snug ( I went TTS 9.5). Will they loosen up over time? I haven't tried out foams in years.

.5 up for out the box comfort for me but I believe they’ll loosen up over time tho.....

I have VERY wide feet and I still go TTS in Foamposite Ones. They take a min to break in but once they do, it’s honestly one of if not the best fits of any Nike/JB sneakers I’ve ever worn.

It’s so weird/random that they released kid size Big Bangs today, when the adult sizes dropped almost 3 years ago!

Surprised they weren’t hyped up much by the sneaker social media accounts, and to see them sit. If I had a kid I’d be tempted to get a pair for him/her.

Yo, so I haven’t seen my homie in over a year since he moved back to DC area and he’s finally back in town for good. I go over to their place to celebrate his birthday and watch the Iron Mike fight, just chill and to catch up.

So we caught up and it’s time for me to call it a night, as I was getting into my car he tells me to hold up.

He goes inside his place so I wait for the homie.... he returns with these, DS and in my size too!

C978853E-F342-4993-BEDD-00C90039E4F1.jpeg

FD2C52F4-C1AB-4702-B7F2-EAE9E34CFCAC.jpeg

7AA345F0-FE2B-43B4-925C-44AD26D31DB0.jpeg

I didnt want to accept it because it’s his birthday, and in my culture he’s the one that’s supposed to be getting a gift not me 😂.... but he insisted so I had no choice but to accept 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Yo, so I haven’t seen my homie in over a year since he moved back to DC area and he’s finally back in town for good. I go over to their place to celebrate his birthday and watch the Iron Mike fight, just chill and to catch up.

So we caught up and it’s time for me to call it a night, as I was getting into my car he tells me to hold up.

He goes inside his place so I wait for the homie.... he returns with these, DS and in my size too!

C978853E-F342-4993-BEDD-00C90039E4F1.jpeg

FD2C52F4-C1AB-4702-B7F2-EAE9E34CFCAC.jpeg

7AA345F0-FE2B-43B4-925C-44AD26D31DB0.jpeg

I didnt want to accept it because it’s his birthday, and in my culture he’s the one that’s supposed to be getting a gift not me 😂.... but he insisted so I had no choice but to accept 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Last time that the homie went back to DC I gifted him Pine Green 2.0s... I wasn’t expecting him to give me the Weatherman coz he doesn’t mess with kicks like I do, but I’m mos def grateful, just couldn’t believe it 🤙🏽

Foam capital :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom