FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
coordinate coordinate might be able to answer this but wasn’t the premise behind the comic books so Nike could see how the material would do with graphics?

And I’m prettt sure Bing owns like 2-3 pair of those

coordinate coordinate might be able to answer this but wasn’t the premise behind the comic books so Nike could see how the material would do with graphics?

And I’m pretty sure Bing owns like 2-3 pair of those

Thats what I have heard throughout the years. Now whether that is true or not, I have no idea. But it makes sense in my simple mind lol

Does anyone know when they were made?

I believe Bing owns 3-4 pair of them? Pro with yellow swoosh, pro with black swoosh, pro with no swoosh, and maybe a One or another Pro with a different colored sole. It's been a long time since seeing his pictures. As we discussed before that guy is odd to say the least lol

EDIT: Nvm, he owns a Clogposite sample as well

5B05C1DF-5971-4BC1-83CD-C4A5155690A3.jpeg
B3922EEA-A94A-46F1-9B9F-1AF6A20C0F70.jpeg

This is the picture I have always remembered. Idk what dude does for work, and I’m sure I don’t want to know. But he’s himself, that’s for sure

70EB5C95-CD41-4495-9C7F-CE3DB67F931E.jpeg

Last edited:
Just picked up the silver foams on snkrs..even though the y sold out..I was able to randomly buy them earlier today

Thats what I have heard throughout the years. Now whether that is true or not, I have no idea. But it makes sense in my simple mind lol

Does anyone know when they were made?

I believe Bing owns 3-4 pair of them? Pro with yellow swoosh, pro with black swoosh, pro with no swoosh, and maybe a One or another Pro with a different colored sole. It's been a long time since seeing his pictures. As we discussed before that guy is odd to say the least lol

EDIT: Nvm, he owns a Clogposite sample as well

5B05C1DF-5971-4BC1-83CD-C4A5155690A3.jpeg
B3922EEA-A94A-46F1-9B9F-1AF6A20C0F70.jpeg

This is the picture I have always remembered. Idk what dude does for work, and I’m sure I don’t want to know. But he’s himself, that’s for sure

70EB5C95-CD41-4495-9C7F-CE3DB67F931E.jpeg

He spends a LOT of money I know that much :lol: I was friends with him on Facebook for a bit and he posts some weird pics with shoes that aren’t NT appropriate. Definitely has some crazy foam samples though

He spends a LOT of money I know that much :lol: I was friends with him on Facebook for a bit and he posts some weird pics with shoes that aren’t NT appropriate. Definitely has some crazy foam samples though

Oh 100%
IDK how long I've been "friends" with him on FB. I did just go and look at his page, i noticed that Mayor was his friend too :lol:

Snagged these yesterday. Seller said they have a small scuff on the upper but no heel drag or anything and missing laces. I’ve got some beaters I can grab some out of but anyone found a site with good replacements? Impulse buy because of the price :smh:

1E701B0B-5255-4D01-BC33-A4CD6DCACD67.jpeg

I used to spy on so many of those sites like that. I was buying pairs to beat up and destroy almost every week. I had to stop a couple years back, I have so many pairs in different places now its stupid lol

Fully laced makes the best SB/foam style laces IMO, but I don't think they make a length as long as stock foam length. If you leave em untied you could prob get away with 54 inch. That being said, fully laced SB laces are still a little wider and have a slightly different weave vs stock nike, but they're adequate replacements.

$26?

You could double the value of those by adding laces lol

Gotta see how the condition is. From the pics they looked to be in good shape and the seller said there’s a scuff on the uppers. Judging from the pics I’m guessing they’re the more recent release of coppers.

Then again they might come in and in fact be the condition of $26 shoes :lol:

The cats who like those gotta be new to foams lol
I started to buy foams in 2014, so yeah I’m new compare to others here. In general, I only like solid colors on foam (Royal, MRed, Copper, Eggplant, Pewter…). I prefer the 2017 (because of the nubuck) but I’ll cop this one. The leather don’t bother me that much and the shade of red is better than the 2012 to me.

Back
Top Bottom