Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm copping. I saw them on Fordham. They're very loud and unapologetic.
pimp.gif

March is gonna be crazy. These, blk Rookies, 3 Lebron GR.
how much they going for in Fordham 

$500.00 plus tax.  
is that more than the Metallic Reds?

Originally Posted by henz0

These are nice in person.. But not 220 nice

Agreed. I'll wait till they hit outlets
Does any one know if they're full length zoom? or just in the heel? 

^^
Sort of like Kobe draft day Hornet sneakers. Nike does stuff like that. The foams do have navy blue on the C of one cent logo. Colors may be off, but Nike tried.lol
More like Michigan Wolverine foams to me.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

^^
Sort of like Kobe draft day Hornet sneakers. Nike does stuff like that. The foams do have navy blue on the C of one cent logo. Colors may be off, but Nike tried.lol
More like Michigan Wolverine foams to me.
could of tried a little harder. lol. Seems like they just threw these out there.

Nike does that with every shoe, they release them until them until people are sick of them. They did the jordan 1's in about 100colorways but before that there weren't all that many in circulation. The old love new love pack was kind of a big deal to me...

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

VERY VERY VERY LIMITED HERE IN PI.....
pimp.gif
 red foams your next.

at first I didn't want these but more recently the color has seem to get darker and a richer and not as much of a hilighter type of color...morre like when u use a highlighter on wet ink lls i m startin 2 like these more and more lol

just seen them in person, they're nice...much better than the easter green pros.

probably cop one just to have 'em.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just seen them in person, they're nice...much better than the easter green pros.

How different is the color from the lime green pros and these? I'm askin because all the pics I've seen the color scheme looks very similar to the lime greens. I'm on the fence but I wanna see em in person before I consider coppin

Theses joints are gonna sit on the shelves like the slimmer joints and the PeArl foamposites. When i see this shoe, the first thing that comes to my mind. is i have to piss and if you dont move out of my way then im gonna be forced to give u a GOLDEN shower.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

How different is the color from the lime green pros and these? I'm askin because all the pics I've seen the color scheme looks very similar to the lime greens. I'm on the fence but I wanna see em in person before I consider coppin
electric joints is alot more slime green then these, they dont look similar at all....

these are a pass...my next foams are da penny ones in flightposite gold

No foamposite seeing the outlets how they use to .... not right now atleast.

I will look at these and go from there.... this a busy month for me , i aint messing the jordan IVs unless something changes between now and then.

Im gonna scoop the deions , and shoot for the LBJ galaxys , and maybe the foam galaxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom