Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by curtisboy

red and black sat down here in BALTIMORE I copped em when they were like $140 and cactus too

soon as da black and red  & cactus penny foams went down to 150 they smoked in NYC.
when they hit the 50% it was over. thats when i copped 3 of each
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by bigj505

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.
smile.gif
Agreed!
I agree as well, because I can't get these from HoH. Less demand for these should mean lower resale prices.
pimp.gif

ICE RED SOLE ... Ill take that
grin.gif

for now.

Wish there was an ALL RED Foam dropping but until then , IM HAPPY with these.
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

mos def copped on buy and sell forum for cheaper $.. no way i will pay retail + tax on this one

laugh.gif
@you thinking you will get them cheaper than retail.

I assume you don't buy foams.  Can you even find a general release copper or eggplant cheaper than retail in the buy and sell forum?  You can't even get new black and solid red foams for cheaper than retail that were once being sold for less than $140.

Would definitely not buy these with my $.. Will try to swindle someone to get them for me
nerd.gif

Not too impressed, but that's just me... just give me the royals and I good... maybe if timing is right then ill cop

Not gonna break my neck for these if I have enough money by then sure I'll cop but I won't sweat it if I don't

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.

QFT. I'M STILL SCOOPING NO LESS THAN 10 PAIRS...

Meh I'll stick with my GR's, they look better. Now, if those Cactus samples were to release...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

QFT. I'M STILL SCOOPING NO LESS THAN 10 PAIRS...

why

Back
Top Bottom