Foamposite One "Stealth" re-releasing Holiday 2013... sorta

I'll have to see them in person. Last stealth release looked booty online and in pics but in person they were hot

Don't think that will happen. It's been said many times they were scrapped.

This threads alive again. Yiiiiiiiii. I still love my stealths. Can't believe its been a year

this may not be the spot to ask.. but why not. anyone have input on what a pair of the black 'anthracites' from 2007 are worth in VNDS condition? got an offer to trade my gamma xi jordan and he will add a lil cash... wondering whats fair to ask for.

the matte
pimp.gif

Everyone got their hopes up last year, and we saw how well that turned out.

Thats what im saying, where are dudes getting their info from? I swear everybody with an ig these days gets the 'inside scoop' :smh:

this may not be the spot to ask.. but why not. anyone have input on what a pair of the black 'anthracites' from 2007 are worth in VNDS condition? got an offer to trade my gamma xi jordan and he will add a lil cash... wondering whats fair to ask for.
Take that trade and run away like a thief in the night.  Any cash he adds is a bonus if they're in good condition (no heel drag).

Take that trade and run away like a thief in the night.  Any cash he adds is a bonus if they're in good condition (no heel drag).

Thanks homie! Just asked for additional pix. He's looking for $300 . & so am I, so I told him since they're used add a lil something

You'd be winning in this trade. Gammas are more than likely gonna restock soon enough; nobody's sure when we'll see those Foams again.

yeah but what are the odds of them actually releasing?

I say the odds are really good. Foams are pure profit for Nike.
Plus with the successful price increase last year ($220-$250) you should expect many more foams to drop.
Remember, in the big picture there are no design costs, no mold costs, no R & D costs, no marketing costs etc.
It's a cash cow for Nike that has a built-in "loyal" customer base.

There will be no slowdown in foams in 2014 and that you can take to the bank!

Back
Top Bottom