Foamposite Pro 7/1 Release

Gem Green???? That sounds much better than the metallic reds and electrolimes. Definitely copping if true. Do you have a source?

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Gem Green???? That sounds much better than the metallic reds and electrolimes. Definitely copping if true. Do you have a source?

Yes. My source is Nike.

Originally Posted by soledout23

I'm thinking it'll be all black with a Celtic green swoosh.

there were whispers of the volts coming back this year.. maybe we'll see this instead

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by soledout23

I'm thinking it'll be all black with a Celtic green swoosh.

there were whispers of the volts coming back this year.. maybe we'll see this instead
I don't think so. I looked at some Nike apparel from that same season and the color gem is like a celtic green

Originally Posted by Magic1978

What's with Nike and green?

green = $$$ which they have lots of and will continue to make a lot of
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm intrigued however I need to see pictures. The foam on the pines were soft compared to earlier releases so I'm already feeling like the foam on these will be like marshmallows.

These are probably their version of the volts, they're just making them like a neon green instead of actually using volt. Not gonna get all hyped about these until I see pics. We're still waiting on pics of the obsidians and there's still nothing...

They already have too many black and volt shoes dropping from Nike IMO. Some change would be good.

Back
Top Bottom