Foamposite with excess glue question ?

I have seen posts in the different foamposite topics with people saying their foams had some excess glue on the upper. I wanted to know what has been used to remove the glue without doing damage to the shoes ? Thanks in advance.

Bump. I'm having the same issue with my Foamposite pine green. I ordered it from nike a while back and it came with a lot of glue. The right shoe came all scratched up too! How do I fix this?

Originally Posted by VietPho

Bump. I'm having the same issue with my Foamposite pine green. I ordered it from nike a while back and it came with a lot of glue. The right shoe came all scratched up too! How do I fix this?

they sold you b-grades
30t6p3b.gif

I would like to know if Goo Gone would work well with the '10 Infrared AM90s? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by VietPho

they sold you b-grades
30t6p3b.gif
Seems like quite a few people complained about glue on the Pine Green Foams, typical Nike....release every pair to b-grade specs.

Sigh. I'm just going to continue wearing them right weird glue and scratches on my right shoe
frown.gif

I can't believe nike sent me b-grades.

Back
Top Bottom