Fogo de Chao

Going there for the first time tonight, I'm looking forward to it because it's all you can eat and the cuts of meat are high quality. Has anyone everbeen and how was the experience? I'm kind of worried that I wont get my full money's worth because I tend to get full quickly.

http://www.fogodechao.com/

Not yetm but planning on going. I've heard good things about the one here in Mpls. Endless supply of meat? Count me the *#$$ in

I went last year with my ex gf. The cuts of meat were delicious. Make sure to try every single one. The sides are ok, nothing to rave about. Cost about $59 perperson for dinner. Make sure you go on an empty stomach.

Yep. It's a set $50 price for dinner, but that includes endless sides, salad bar items, and meat. The variety of meat includes Filet Mignon, Top Sirloin,Rib Eye, Lamb, Beef & Pork Ribs, and of course Chicken.

Scottsdale got a grip of choice restaurants hmm?

but yea.. Brazilian churrascarias are usually worth their price points.. food & experience wise.

dude you are about to WIN and WIN BIG tonight.

just seeing this thread got me thinking about heading over there for lunch.

Not gonna lie, Fogo is one of my favorite restaurants on the planet.

Thats the trick, they run up on you with meat all night and you will be full in like 10-15 mins. Take it slow. You gotta sit there all night like a fat personat a buffet to get your moneys worth. Sides are horible btw.

haven't been to FDC, but I've tried similar Churrascarias here in So Cal...

Green Field in Long Beach... $28 per head. And yes, the sides ain't all that great... but the meats?
pimp.gif
skirt steak, ribeye, sirloin... they even gotspecial cuts of meat for special occasions/holidays.

Listen to the consensus, TAKE. YOUR. TIME. There's usually plenty to go around.
Enjoy!

It's real good. Very expensive, make sure to eat all the meat yu can and get your moneys worth there. Go on an empty stomach and get ready to fork out somecash.

Is there a huge difference between dinner and lunch because theres a big difference in prices

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

I love this place. And don't waste and room on sausage and chicken, because you can get that any time.

been there 2x
listen to this man.
meat only diet when in there. few of the cheese bread balls and then the guava soda they got. TAKE YOUR TIME. Try everything, except BS sausage nad chicken 1x.Then get what you wnat. Have conversation. Have glorious tasting.
*king leonidas 300 voice* Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!
starve yourself before. worthy of the meal.
nawth21, definitely worth every penny:wink:
~Lefty

This place is my favorite. If you get full quickly as you stated, just skip pass the appetizers even tho everything there is great. My favorite is the lamb.They give you so much meat that after a while everything starts tasting the same but its worth it no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom