Foiled Again..... smh... Dan Dud is KILLING THE SKINZ

After several years of putting together a good coaching squad, he goes through and destroys it? I'm waiting to see what he has up his sleeve, it better bsomething sweet! Or maybe he wants to give the head coaching job a shot himself since he seems to want to make all the calls, picking coaches without a headcoach?

^ sorry to bust your bubble but Jim Fassel isnt sweet and he WILL be coaching the Skins next season.

I'm convinced that the only way for us to be successful is for dan snyder to be out of washington. Being that, that's not going to happen we will allbe blown as usual for the next three seasons.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

I'm convinced that the only way for us to be successful is for dan snyder to be out of washington. Being that, that's not going to happen we will all be blown as usual for the next three seasons.

pimp.gif

shoeking- the avy is....
eek.gif

^^naw thats my future wife cottage cheese or not and rudolph thats what i said when i first saw the pic

did he really say the maroon and black though? when i saw him talk i thought he wasnt in front of the media and just rapping about random stuff lololol

Back
Top Bottom