Food & Liquor (Advance) > Food & Liquor (Retail)

Comparison of the two:
Advance Tracklist:
2zoc0o5.png

Retail Tracklist:
mjs1fn.png

Songs that Are the Same: (Advance/Retail)
You My=Sunshine
Just Might Be Okay= Just Might Be OK
Trials and Tribulations= Pressure (Without the Jay-Z Verse)
Never Lies= The Instrumental
No Place To Go= Hurt Me Soul
Kick, Push=Kick, Push
Slow Down= Carrera Lu
Close Your Mind= American Terrorist

Songs Only on Advance
Intro
Ghetto Story
Spaze Out
Make Sure
Real Recognize Real
Hustlaz Song
Game Time

Songs Only On Retail
Intro
Real
I Gotcha
He Say, She Say
Daydreamin'
The Cool
The Emperors Soundtrack
Kick Push 2
Outro
Tilted
What It Do

The Intro, Ghetto Story, and Hustlaz Song are 3 of my favorite Lupe songs. But The Retail has 3 great songs in Daydreamin, He Say, She Say, and The Cool. Youcan knock off the Intro and Outro on the Retail since those aren't really songs. That Leaves 7 Exclusives on the advance and 9 on the retail. I'd callit even.

That was an Ill look Ill

While we're at it... "the intro" ... hell the advance tracks as a whole???
nerd.gif

i still need a link to the advance...

*edit

nevermind, a quick google and i found it.

d'ling.........

Originally Posted by G Raider

does Lupe smoke trees??

naw he's not into any of that $+#*, no drink, ho's, nothin

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Comparison of the two:

The Intro, Ghetto Story, and Hustlaz Song are 3 of my favorite Lupe songs. But The Retail has 3 great songs in Daydreamin, He Say, She Say, and The Cool. You
can knock off the Intro and Outro on the Retail since those aren't really songs. That Leaves 7 Exclusives on the advance and 9 on the retail. I'd call
it even.

exactly, people like to act like Lu wronged the fans by not putting out the advanced
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

does Lupe smoke trees??

hmmm in the few i listened to of his i heard some talk about dank. i was just wonderin.

Both albums are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is one of those instances where a debate about which one is better is absolutely unecessary

Both albums are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is one of those instances where a debate about which one is better is absolutely unecessary

Both albums are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lupe's flow is one of the sickest ive heard. problem is he just doesnt have the swag, and thats fine by me. i listen to music, not artists.

^um i guess im not as brave as you
laugh.gif
i don't know about the new mod, Blazers21 or whatever but holden doesn't even post in here and he still snipesdudes

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

this is also one of those instances where a triple post is absolutely necessary

purplehazze96 wrote:

G Raider wrote:

does Lupe smoke trees??

hmmm in the few i listened to of his i heard some talk about dank. i was just wonderin.

listen to some of his old $!##, he raps about all kinds of stuff
laugh.gif
...Lupe's a devote muslim though...i love the drastic difference between mixtape Luback in the day and Lupe circa F&L both are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

does Lupe smoke trees??

I know he dont mess with drink or weed, but i've read interviews where he admits that he can't pass up the occasional rip even though it's againsthis religion

Good looking for the bump illionaire...I swear I was about to make a new one. **!#'s epic

pm me if you want the advance. i'll put it on zshare or something. give me a day cuz i dont check niketalk often.

Back
Top Bottom