FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This better? Lol

FOOD BROS.

I'll be in Queens, NY this weekend. I'm stuck in Queens all day and night Saturday...and Sunday morning

ANY RECS? Looking for a good bagel spot, and PIZZA, and anything else!

I know most are from Cali in here but hoping some people can help me out

I have a similar request too.. I'll be in the Manhattan area doe..

I was looking on http://www.thrillist.com/new-york, but wanted to see if anyone else had any input.. :nerd:

PIO PIO get the matador combo

couple of pics of when i went to the Philippines for a few weeks in may. needless to say all i did was eat everywhere :lol:
bibingka

batchoy

bbq chicken and lo****nisa with rice

squid adobo, fried fish, shrimp sinigang, some other shellfish dish

you already know :pimp:

mcdonalds breakfast filipino style :lol:

bomb *** bbq chicken

halo halo

lo****nisa, egg, and garlic fried rice with mango salsa

mango's bruh

and had this a few days back. ribs, collard greens, and mac n cheese at this hood spot in delray beach. :pimp:

Last edited:

Caprese on bruschetta

Steak and lobster from ooka Riverside,ca

Tri tip Philly cheesesteak with potato salad
Hoggs grill Moreno Valley,CA

Moms homemade albondigas

couple of pics of when i went to the Philippines for a few weeks in may. needless to say all i did was eat everywhere
laugh.gif

bibingka

batchoy

bbq chicken and lo****nisa with rice

bomb *** bbq chicken

Based on the photos of the batchoy, puso (rice wrapped in banana leaves) and chicken inasal, I would guess you stayed in Cebu? They serve those rice wrapped in banana leaves out there and its so much better than regular rice they serve in Manila for reasons I dont understand
laugh.gif
! Did it come with lo****nisa or chorizo? Based on the photo it looks like chorizo and Cebu chorizo is top notch!

Glad Im going home in the Philippines in a few days!!!

Great post kababayan!

Based on the photos of the batchoy, puso (rice wrapped in banana leaves) and chicken inasal, I would guess you stayed in Cebu? They serve those rice wrapped in banana leaves out there and its so much better than regular rice they serve in Manila for reasons I dont understand :lol: ! Did it come with lo****nisa or chorizo? Based on the photo it looks like chorizo and Cebu chorizo is top notch!

Glad Im going home in the Philippines in a few days!!!

Great post kababayan!

good eye. :lol:. yeah we actually got that puso in Ormoc. and you're right it was chorizo my bad. we were in Cebu for a few days hit up Manila for a couple days, went back to Tacloban where i'm originally from and saw some fam and did Boracay as well. You're gonna have a blast man, i miss it already.

One of my local spots great burgers and fries. That's my food from last week.

Here's my food from this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom