FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bronson 
pimp.gif

What is he smoking now? Vanilla? lulz

Lol I swear I've never eaten eggs at any person of Asian decents house without either hot dogs or rice on the side..never fails
To me the only way to eat eggs is with rice or noodles.
smile.gif
Flipinos would eat anything with fried garlic rice and fried egg for breakfast! But best to have them with either beef tapa, pork tocino, pork lo****nisa, or fish daing 
pimp.gif

I can't name a single one of this *****'s songs, mixtapes, or lyrics but I watch this series religiously

I went to school in Brooklyn with a bunch of Albanians so I can personally attest to this dude's craziness
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Over cooked the noodles smh.

Spinach noodles tossed in pesto. With chicken, ricotta and feta mixed in. Still came out good to me.

solewoman solewoman

I notice you always with the feta or tzatziki...try feta tomatoes n garlic with salt n pepper,oregano as a cooked sauce..for pastas or chicken wraps

My special sauce,Very good....

Last edited:
I'm same way real tzatziki n bread all I need

Fries add feta Lemon oregano..:pimp:

Last edited:
Never heard or seen eel fried rice before let alone with caviar in it. Small portion though, maybe because of the size of the plate lol. How much was it? Lobster :smokin

Speaking of eel. If you guys like eel(but don't mind canned products lol) then I recommend this roasted eel with sweet sauce. It's inexpensive, like $1.20-$1.70 for this brand, Old Fisherman. You can find it at any Asian grocery store.
$T2eC16h,!ysE9sy0k0QCBRTO2UCJZ!~~60_35.JPG

I eat it with rice as a quick meal.

^
Chicken and rice Halal style.

I happen to like BWW. Tastes good to me. I also like the wings at Hooters and have been up to Duff's in Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom