FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

On topic with that “keto coffee”, it’s not less carbs. Coffee already has no carbs so that was false. It’s the added fats normally from grass-fed butter or MCT oil. People who do keto add fats to their coffee to squeeze in more fats to hit their macros.

Heard the MCT oil in the coffee gives you the poops. solewoman solewoman can you confirm?

matters7 matters7 Just letting folks step on his lawn. :smh:
Wow, your nationalism is real progress :smh:
On topic with that “keto coffee”, it’s not less carbs. Coffee already has no carbs so that was false. It’s the added fats normally from grass-fed butter or MCT oil. People who do keto add fats to their coffee to squeeze in more fats to hit their macros.

Heard the MCT oil in the coffee gives you the poops. solewoman solewoman can you confirm?
Stimulates is general do that. In coffees case caffeine.

Just for you bro.
My Cheat day dessert's over the last month, just too satisfy your urge for wanting me too get diabetes

Its cream with a bunch of **** thrown in
20190319_224717.jpg

Happy now?

marikomorose marikomorose This is the Junk Food Legend that you will NEVER be!

Just smashing 1L of Protein Greek Yogurt, I usually mix a few flavors and then I chuck in the freezer till its like froyo. Thats my dessert these days. Taste killa still and around 100grams of protein haha
20190403_211915.jpg

Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Banana "YoPro" Protein Greek Yogurt with a lil Stevia (sometimes I use protein powder when i use just all vanilla etc) all mixed up for example. 15g protein in each tub and about 95-100 calories each n bout 7grams or so sugar each, this night I used 6 tubs so 90grams protein and not much sugar at all. Semi frozen. Fro yo. Life hack 101 haha.
Beats my 2-4L of Ice cream a night. Could never get too sleep half the time cos of the sugar and cos I can't stop once I start eating ice cream and go crazy and empty my freezer like I'm stoned off my face with munchies haha

I train hard everyday. And mate. What's wrong with not wanting too be unhealthy and weigh 1000pounds? I still have treats. The other night I ate about 4L of ice cream on my cheat day. **** son. I still live

Hahaha its still in me. I just do it in modertion now. Don't get me wrong when I do it. I don't half *** it. Its eat junk and eat it till I drop or not at all.
Emptied my freezer so next shop I'll buy for the "week" knowing it'll be for the night only haha. No point spliting it over days. If imma have a cheat day. I gotta go all out haha. Few more days n ill have another one. But majority is still good food
I think I got the balance right now. Before was just stupid crazy amounts 24/7. Asking for a early death. Haha.

marikomorose marikomorose

The Jamaican ladies at work always showing love. One took me for lunch for my bday cuz she was off last week. Got curry chicken roti and had to get a peardrax.

Crushed the roti, didnt take pics :lol:
20200211_130013.jpg

Other lady said she made ackee and saltfish over the weekend and brought me a plate since she knew how much i like it.
20200211_214413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom