FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol: The detail, the pictures, the diversity, then.... ravioli.

I love it. :pimp:

I'm not one to document and take pictures of what I eat, but this thread always makes me want to start so I can contribute.

Last edited:
Donut

Cxfoyhs.jpg

I haven't been lurking as much lately.... :x

few things from a few weeks ago... :nerd:

pancetta avocado eggs benedict and smoked salmon avocado eggs benedict with roasted potatoes from Fat Hen

yakitori skewers, crispy chicken wings, agedashi tofu and drunken clams with enoki mushroom from Issian.

brisket poutine, steak tartare with smoked egg yolks and kale escarole caesar salad from Smith

fried rice locomoco and mochiko chicken with mac salad from Kona Kitchen

pizza ah funghi

fish and chips from Marination Station

pizza, poutine and mac&cheese from Whole Foods

Wine and Tape on Lenox Road Atlanta, Ga

Pan Roasted Springer Mountain Chicken w/ Farro,Marcona Almonds, Red Flame Grapes, Jus

This is the Best Chicken I've ever had in my LIFE!

Champ, can you give us a review of Cleveland and let us know if it lives up to the billing it has received? :nerd:

I would ask for pics, but ya :lol:

look at Champ :wow:

if that's how a picture looks like on his new phone, then i don't want to live on this planet anymore
Take me with you |I

Champ, can you give us a review of Cleveland and let us know if it lives up to the billing it has received? :nerd:

I would ask for pics, but ya :lol:
I'm better with words than photos. Using her phone though.
I look forward to possibly reading your worded review on Cleveland :D

Pics optional, but would likely be enjoyed :evil:

Couple things about my trip to Tulsa...

1) Not sure how I can ever enjoy eating BBQ in SoCal ever again. Oklahoma Joe's...BRUH.

2) I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of seafood as well.

3) Did not expect to get decent Mexican food while I was there.

4) I'd recommend KD's restaurant to anyone who goes to OKC. Those Soul Egg Rolls were off the chain. Didn't think I'd like it due to the ingredients, but crammed altogether and deep fried? Damn. :smokin

5) Sweet Lisa's Fried Pork Chops are probably the best pork chops I've ever had.

6) I sure am gonna miss the free food now that I'm back home.

Back
Top Bottom