FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1581544282849.jpeg

U ate that just like that

Out here in my pops province and had the traditional Philippines “Lechon.” The process of slaughtering the pig was pretty brutal, I have to admit, but the outcome was pretty fire. I don’t eat hog all that much back home; only when I’m in the Philippines. Also had the pig blood stew called “dinuguan*.” A lot of people can’t stomach that dish. Used to eat it as a kid, so to me it was pretty fire.
C19CFAF5-3A89-4686-A8EA-86DBB07A445E.jpeg

Last edited:
Aunty said im too skinny

20200212_180921.jpg
20200212_180918.jpg
20200212_180914.jpg

Met this shorty, she told me bout bangin buns thought she was really down for the get down.

Smh, its some chicken spot like howlin rays. Im not bout a 2hr wait tho
im tellin u
nexx burger is the move
try hitting up tacos tu madre

Are the wait times crazy?
nexx burger????
hell nah
u can order sit theyll bring u ur food
and u can just chill
waaaaay better than in n out wait times
and again they do in n out better than in n out
tacos tu madre
just depends since everything made fresh

Aunty said im too skinny

20200212_180921.jpg
20200212_180918.jpg
20200212_180914.jpg

Met this shorty, she told me bout bangin buns thought she was really down for the get down.

Smh, its some chicken spot like howlin rays. Im not bout a 2hr wait tho
Had halal ground beef kabobs recently. Mind. Blown. Everything else just taste like wood chips in comparison

Hola Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee , yesterday I gave you a bbq sauce recommendation and I am here today to acknowledge that you didn’t acknowledge it. From 1 dominican to another I want you to know that you’re lucky this isn’t 96 b/c I was the man then, and this wouldn’t be so wordy. *knee bender finds way in a inconspicuous truck in dyckman* and the old lady mutters “oh dios mío” in fear. May you enjoy your night like I’ll enjoy my sauce papi. Paz.
1581567437474.jpeg

Hola Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee , yesterday I gave you a bbq sauce recommendation and I am here today to acknowledge that you didn’t acknowledge it. From 1 dominican to another I want you to know that you’re lucky this isn’t 96 b/c I was the man then, and this wouldn’t be so wordy. *knee bender finds way in a inconspicuous truck in dyckman* and the old lady mutters “oh dios mío” in fear. May you enjoy your night like I’ll enjoy my sauce papi. Paz.
1581567437474.jpeg
Pattie looks like a fruit cake

1581567437474.jpeg

You are becoming a thorn on my side.

Back
Top Bottom