FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

@MoNeyLiCiouS where was this at?
Rollin Smoke BBQ in Vegas. $25 for ayce. We asked for small portions because we wanted to try more items and that's just the 1st rd
laugh.gif

Last edited:
aside from half & half, my top 5 boba joints are

1) boba tea house in riverside.
2) volcano tea in garden grove
3) lollicup in irvine/riverside

4) tastea in rowland

boba in socal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> norcal
My Top 5
1) Tea Brick at Monterey Park
2) "The OG" Half & Half at San Gabriel (they don't have the signature fat cups there doe)
3) AU 79 at San Gabriel (pink boba)
4) Factory Tea Bar at San Gabriel
5) Le Arbre at Rosemead

I find boba places elsewhere to be lacking. Although 7 leaves and Snow Monster are pretty good at Garden Grove. And I don't mess with Tastea (too much sugar), but I got one friend who treats that place like god.

Tastea is aite.

I like Au 79, only been there once though.

Seven Leaves is cool, their Jasmine Milk Tea with Sea Cream is on point.

champcruthik champcruthik or any othet NYC nters, yall ever tried Korzo Haus (Slovak deep fried burgers)in the East Village?

Went there last night, and I will most definitely be back! A bit pricey at 15 a burger but still... (Not my pic, I'm too embarrassed to do that yet, so I stole this from yelp of what I ordered)

Didn't know they had mac & cheese now. Only tried their bake it yourself chicken alfredo.

Love Costco. Their food may be packaged but damn its tasty. Wish we had them over in Australia.

That's some bomb looking sushi. Need a takeout place like that won't hurt my wallet.

^
Yeah, i'd eat sushi a few time a week if it wasn't so expensive. I ate at this awesome sushi place for lunch last week, my brother paid. The specialty rolls were damn good but all over $12. The regular roll prices were good though.

^
Yeah, i'd eat sushi a few time a week if it wasn't so expensive. I ate at this awesome sushi place for lunch last week, my brother paid. The specialty rolls were damn good but all over $12. The regular roll prices were good though.

yeh no doubt! Its healthy as hell too. Only for the random days or me or id be shoeless lol. Yeh cant go wrong with anything in a sushi bar mostly. Like sashimi the most, that's expensive too, need a fair bit too fill up

champcruthik champcruthik or any othet NYC nters, yall ever tried Korzo Haus (Slovak deep fried burgers)in the East Village?

Went there last night, and I will most definitely be back! A bit pricey at 15 a burger but still... (Not my pic, I'm too embarrassed to do that yet, so I stole this from yelp of what I ordered)
Thanks for the recommendation.

Don't be shy about taking pics. Family and friends used to complain, they're used to it now. I like documenting my food experiences.

costco mac and cheese?

that ish is delicious 
Good catch. My bro discovered it last week. Second time having. Hopped off a plane from vacation and headed straight to Costco for my first stop.

Didn't know they had mac & cheese now. Only tried their bake it yourself chicken alfredo.
Love Costco. Their food may be packaged but damn its tasty. Wish we had them over in Australia.
Costco food is too real. I'm addicted to the pizza, chicken bake, Caesar salad, hot dogs, and berry smoothie.

^
You have to try Japonica by NYU.

How much did that sushi cost? I can probably finish that plate on the right in one sitting.

Every time I eat tacos I look at the radishes like "who the hell cut these!"

:lol: then I realize I'm not working. Any other cooks in here? I know someone has to relate.

Every time I eat tacos I look at the radishes like "who the hell cut these!"

laugh.gif
then I realize I'm not working. Any other cooks in here? I know someone has to relate.
Bothers the hell out of me when they got that like wedge shape going on. Real thick on one end and flimsy at the opposite end 
mean.gif

When I cook for myself I don't really pay attention though. The prep time for my meals and for when I cook for others is on completely opposite ends of the spectrum 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom