FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

lawdog1 lawdog1 Which recipe did you use for your Cornbread?

Was planning on making some Rustic cornbread this week.

I don't own flour, so I plan on using Oat FLour (oatmeal dust). So it will be a thicker cornbread, more dense.

Brown sugar will due since that is all I have

Sue Veed Steak
33DD0816-890A-4089-8450-F71BBF4D47A9.jpeg
u recycling old pictures???
didnt u JUST post this

What kind of air fryers do y'all have?

Quarantine has me thinking about taking the leap. I see that they make some air fryer/toaster oven combos. We don't really have a need for a toaster oven (have a double wall oven and a toaster) , but if we are adding another appliance, I feel like it couldn't hurt to have a lot of functions.

lawdog1 lawdog1 Which recipe did you use for your Cornbread?

Was planning on making some Rustic cornbread this week.

I don't own flour, so I plan on using Oat FLour (oatmeal dust). So it will be a thicker cornbread, more dense.

Brown sugar will due since that is all I have
interested in seeing the outcome
can u post the finished product

Quarantine has me thinking about taking the leap. I see that they make some air fryer/toaster oven combos. We don't really have a need for a toaster oven (have a double wall oven and a toaster) , but if we are adding another appliance, I feel like it couldn't hurt to have a lot of functions.
There’s one that keeps popping up on FKD I kinda wanna get.

If it fries as good as what Potato Corner does I’m sold

Pics?

Hope it wasn't lightskinned.
I be forgetting bout pics most of the time, ima snap one of whatever I cook this week...Def had good color on there, with some char and my special blend of herb and spices

Here’s a platter from the Jamaican spot I had ova the weekend tho, took a pic to show somebody how much food was in the order...Jerk/brown stew/ curry chicken mix

4F425846-0621-44B0-8CD3-068DCC3642E9.jpeg

I be forgetting bout pics most of the time, ima snap one of whatever I cook this week...Def had good color on there, with some char and my special blend of herb and spices

Here’s a platter from the Jamaican spot I had ova the weekend tho, took a pic to show somebody how much food was in the order...Jerk/brown stew/ curry chicken mix

4F425846-0621-44B0-8CD3-068DCC3642E9.jpeg
Food looks cool but Jamaican spots gotta chill with only giving out 2 plantains.

15EDBF73-B935-439E-AC09-25BE48B6BA6D.gif

Last edited:

I have a ninja foodi grill that has an air fryer function. Best purchase of my life

are the wall ovens full size or is one smaller than the other?
i use my convection toaster oven a lot. much more than my full size oven
don't own a toaster or microwave :lol:

Trash cheese usage. Didn’t set it off. Folks so extra. Just throw some American on it and call it a day.

nah... if that was white cheddar >>>

are the wall ovens full size or is one smaller than the other?
i use my convection toaster oven a lot. much more than my full size oven
don't own a toaster or microwave :lol:
They are both full size.

Thinking about grabbing this...

Back
Top Bottom