FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Idk bout yall but sometime i get frozen foods like chicken strips or frozen hot wings that are breaded and i toss em on my gas grill

They come out soo good. Will post pics next time i make em

Just put them in the oven. Putting them on a gas grill is a weird way to warm them up.

Last edited:
went to kuala lumpur for the long weekend

this is nasi campur: kari ayam, rendang and grilled beef lungs

sambal, ayam goreng, ikan bilis, quail eggs and lungs

minced meat noodles

cheese naan and tandoori chicken

hokkien prawn mee

and bonus pic of the petronas towers

Idk bout yall but sometime i get frozen foods like chicken strips or frozen hot wings that are breaded and i toss em on my gas grill

They come out soo good. Will post pics next time i make em
Someone in here already did, and it looked disgusting

that was me :lol:

they taste good tho idk why all dont wanna try

Just put them in the oven. Putting them on a gas grill is a weird way to warm them up.

its faster tho

@DCAllAmerican

All you can really do is move them a lot. I like using cast iron pans on the stove. If I ever grill steaks again on charcoal I'm going to just throw it in the grill. :lol: Still will get the flavor with no flare ups.

Always let your steaks get to room temp before you cook them too. Let's it cook evenly and that's how you get that nice sear.

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican

All you can really do is move them a lot. I like using cast iron pans on the stove. If I ever grill steaks again on charcoal I'm going to just throw it in the grill. :lol: Still will get the flavor with no flare ups.

Always let your steaks get to room temp before you cook them too. Let's it cook evenly and that's how you get that nice sear.

Cast iron pans >

Universal pan that can litterly do everything...

My favorite way to cook a steak, least a normal sized one, is in a hot cast iron... Just a notch below black & blue style... Peanut oil, corse black, sea salt, and dead cow...

When I grill steaks the rule of thumb I learned is when it starts bleeding from the top, it's cooking through and it's time to turn it over

Last edited:
I'm still pretty noob when it comes to steaks.

People talk about the thumb/finger method but I can't tell :lol:

MOAR:

Pizza Studio in Compton

Roscoe's

Tacos in Tijuana (SO DAMN GOOD)

Some Mariscos spot in Polanco (Guadalajara, Jalisco)

Tejuino (if you know, you know :pimp: )

1.2 Liters :lol:

Micheladas :nthat:

Before:

After:

Grilling in Guadalajara

Birthday cake my girl got me :rofl:

X

Dragon Roll x Pitcher of Sapporo

Downey Brewing Company, beer was 14% ABV

Pizza king

Weirdest combo I've ever ate. I hardly ever eat chips, I was starving tho lol

a thermometer just takes the guess work out of it. I've removed a steak from the grill too early way too many times. You can also tell by touching the meat, this works fairly well but I've still ended up with a steak that was too rare doing this. It's a little difficult to tell at first but the more times you cook the easier it'll become

looks like the difft rosie palm flesh grip

Back
Top Bottom