FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG1105718152990801466.jpg

This is the pollo asada from the other night same fixins except for the protein
ayebruh if i was a chipotle worker i'd report you to the authorities wtfff
: good morning, how can we help you
: sour cream bowl to go please
:rofl:

Last edited:
Lobster Chopped Cheese the OCKY WAY! General Ock on goin viral & makin sure you cant forget the bev! -

therealest1 therealest1
therealest1 therealest1
therealest1 therealest1
therealest1 therealest1
therealest1 therealest1

$50 Red Robin eGift Card $35 -

I can see Saturday's post now :lol:

therealest1 therealest1 -"On Thursday thanks to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican my dinner was at Red Robin, I combined the gift card deal with my red Robin points and got the double red Robin burger with the extra patty. 3 orders of fries of course...

"On Friday, again thanks to the code DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican hooked me up with, I used the rest of my gift card and got the Egg Burger with extra patty, and a shake....there were already 3 orders of fries waiting for me"

I can see Saturday's post now :lol:

therealest1 therealest1 -"On Thursday thanks to DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican my dinner was at Red Robin, I combined the gift card deal with my red Robin points and got the double red Robin burger with the extra patty. 3 orders of fries of course...

"On Friday, again thanks to the code DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican hooked me up with, I used the rest of my gift card and got the Egg Burger with extra patty, and a shake....there were already 3 orders of fries waiting for me"

Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahah

Is there good Chopped Cheese in Lower Manhattan? Or around Williamsburg?
I haven't explored the chop cheese arena much except once to be honest(I know shame on me lol) but there's a good Halal food truck that has it on Bell Blvd. He parks down the street from Martha's Bakery or sometimes across the street. It's called Moe's Halal Food. Address is 41-06 Bell Blvd, Queens, NY 11361. Also, Halal Munchies in Fresh Meadows(69-21 164th St Fresh Meadows, NY 11365) has a chop cheese sandwich on the menu. I haven't tried it personally(yet) but everything else I've had from there always bangs. You're chilling in nyc?
Screenshot 2022-05-26 19.27.02.png

Back
Top Bottom