FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

85E1F1B0-1F53-4E39-AE12-76CD014C6374.jpeg

A2C3168D-7602-44B6-B872-7AB91F00667D.jpeg

Gordon didn’t miss with this one

Is that a child’s portion?

Speaking of food i just realized my neighbors who my unit kind of overlooks have chickens in their backyard and he has been half assed trying to catch one for over an hour and the wife keeps just popping her head out the kitchen into the backyard then going in. Maybe he has a personal attachment to them and would rather just eat some from the store because when i say he isnt trying he is literally just standing there with the net and one went away from all the trap nonsense and can easily be free if it just jumps and flies like 6 ft

This worse than naan bread at #2
First no love for fake processed cheese on BK fish filet & now no love for PB? 😢
Aight, so yea zmaqbool zmaqbool

Give me your Top 5.

Go
1. Pizza(regular cheese) if we're talking with toppings than green peppers & onion
2. Keema(ground beef)
3. Philly cheesesteak from Saad's halal in Philly
4.Bhindi(Okra)
5.Peanut Butter

Honorable mention for chicken tikka masala. It could've easily been anywhere on that list from 2-5.

I’m on that health kick right now completely getting soy out the system. Off that azn food soy boy lifestyle for now. Getting body back in balance.

Only meals i’ll be eating for the next 3 months:

Salmon rice veggies
Rib eye with chimichurri and mashed potatoes
Chicken and rice with harissa tzatziki etc
Lentils rice veggies

a few cheat meals of cheese pizza no ranch and el pollo loco BRC burritos thrown in here and there

got some soy free chocolate from some brands called “Hu” for the sweet tooth fix

one of my fav things i get to eat when im home for the holidays
💯 Keema is one of the most enjoyed foods for me. What do you usually put in it?
indian food while i was back east visiting the parents

0A1B74DF-D926-4F76-9EB3-D49AAD87E090.jpeg

CDCE0F48-766F-483F-B07D-E9CE36BC122F.jpeg

A960028E-DA7E-42E4-B2B5-D9F3F50E8413.jpeg

6E162DF2-6432-4821-9C7A-DF7B4B30537A.jpeg

B8DC43F4-5CE0-4E4B-A62F-DB21E77724A8.jpeg

edit: i need to work on my picture taking skills, clearly :lol:
Panipuri looks great. Full & bursting with color- homemade? Roti looks legit too with ghee 🤤. What's the first dish- Kofta Masala?

💯 Keema is one of the most enjoyed foods for me. What do you usually put in it?

usually eat it in a curry full of garlic, onion, and potatoes. eat it with rice and then naan on the side. def one of my favorite homemade meals

Panipuri looks great. Full & bursting with color- homemade? Roti looks legit too with ghee 🤤. What's the first dish- Kofta Masala?

yeah all homemade. the first one was either butter chicken or tikka masala...can't recall. that one was from when i was home around thanksgiving :lol:

First no love for fake processed cheese on BK fish filet & now no love for PB? 😢

1. Pizza(regular cheese) if we're talking with toppings than green peppers & onion
2. Keema(ground beef)
3. Philly cheesesteak from Saad's halal in Philly
4.Bhindi(Okra)
5.Peanut Butter

Honorable mention for chicken tikka masala. It could've easily been anywhere on that list from 2-5.

I wished I had a hypothetical machine to test this put. Ain't no way in the world you picking PB that high. :lol:

You could get that with the 90th pick.

Nah I rock with PB. Don't eat it on bread that often but always in desserts/smoothies

Just a high rating for it what is mostly not that versatile or filling. Belongs on a spreads/condiments list

As for fake processed cheese it's cool as long as it's melted

Just once. But yea its excellent.
Them and Rodney Scotts are the two must haves in charleston but theres other really great ones.

Home team bbq and bessingers are good too.
Thanks bro. I was peeping Rodney Scotts also. Is he the one that has or had an original location outside of Charleston, or am I thinking of another bbq joint?

Back
Top Bottom