FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Gordon Ramsay made $54 million last year.  Dude tied with Beyonce in terms of earnings. 
eek.gif

Gordon Ramsay made $54 million last year.  Dude tied with Beyonce in terms of earnings. 
eek.gif
Hard working guy

TV shows

Multiple restaurants

Dude deserves all the success. His best TV show by far was The F Word -- really showed his true personality.
Love The F Word.  I've taken a stab at a lot of the recipes on that show.  Gordon is that dude.

Theres a documentary ramsay did on youtube called "shark bait"

Its about shark fin soup.

Really good/eye opening

a chicken and noodle stand in singapore received one michelin star. dishes start at 3 bucks

pretty cool

Decided to take my first stab at cooking Indian food for dinner tonight.  Chicken Tikka Masala with cauliflower roasted in cumin and coriander seeds, turmeric, and curry powder with some lime juice to finish it off:

Came out pretty piff.  My only gripes are the fact that I didn't let the chicken sit in the dry rub for long enough (it was kind of an impulse decision to make this) and that I roasted the cauliflower a little too long for my liking.  Either way, the masala sauce is pretty much perfect and it's compensating well as a dip for the cauliflower.

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with that chicken illphillip illphillip :pimp:

Just got back from a trip to London and Amsterdam. Here's some of the food from along the way

Ramen from Tonkatsu

Fish n chips with curry sauce

Noodles from a spot in Chinatown London

Chicken n Waffles from The Breakfast Club

Breakfast

An English Breakfast

Bakery Display at Harrod's

Salmon Ceviche from Harrod's

Burgers from Honest Burger

Amsterdam:

Fries with curry ketchup

Fresh troop waffle

Chili sirloin ramen from Wagamama

Chicken Katsu curry from Wagamama

Belgian Waffe

Last edited:
Quick trip down to the Florida Gulf for some R&R...some of the eats...

Last edited:
Halal Guys NYC. Had this 2 days straight and this plate had less hot sauce than my first day there. I love this joint man. And that hot sauce is no joke. I made a bet to see who could eat the most of their plate between me and my cousin....smh worst mistake I've ever done.

Hard working guy
TV shows
Multiple restaurants

Dude deserves all the success. His best TV show by far was The F Word -- really showed his true personality.
I love all of his shows. No filter at all from that guy and i believe hes one of the top cooks in my book.

Back
Top Bottom